Page 1 of 1

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
The washerwoman plays her role really well.Great actingClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minuuArhainAshish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dhobin" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
ya u r ryt and it was wonderful the way she said APKE AUR PRATIGYA BETIA KI JODI KO KABHI KISIKI NAZAR NA LAG JAYEBig smileBig smileBig smile..............that was sooooooo sweeeeeeetttt of herClap.........anjane mein hi sahi par muh se sacchi bat uski nikal hi gayi ke pratigya sirf aur sirf krishna ke hi hai Winkaur kisiki to wo ho hi nhi sakti aur us lallu ki to bilkul bhi nhi...............AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishChits1

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
yesss agree with both of u n apart frm the fact that shes very gud with my krishna krishna n uskoo dua bhi di ki apkey aur pratigya babyy ki jod baney rahey n all..she is sooo DAMM LUCKYYYY krishna krishna keh saath motorbike per baith ker gayee kripa halll uffff LUCKY WOMAN i must say LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chits1

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

ya u r ryt and it was wonderful the way she said APKE AUR PRATIGYA BETIA KI JODI KO KABHI KISIKI NAZAR NA LAG JAYEBig smileBig smileBig smile..............that was sooooooo sweeeeeeetttt of herClap.........anjane mein hi sahi par muh se sacchi bat uski nikal hi gayi ke pratigya sirf aur sirf krishna ke hi hai Winkaur kisiki to wo ho hi nhi sakti aur us lallu ki to bilkul bhi nhi...............AngryAngry
ya.totally agree.Big smile

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrettyGirl19

yesss agree with both of u n apart frm the fact that shes very gud with my krishna krishna n uskoo dua bhi di ki apkey aur pratigya babyy ki jod baney rahey n all..she is sooo DAMM LUCKYYYY krishna krishna keh saath motorbike per baith ker gayee kripa halll uffff LUCKY WOMAN i must say LOL
lucky dhobin LOL

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I agree with you, she is portraying her role really well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chits1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.