The greatest fear is fear itself

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Have you ever feared something so much that you either procrastinate or find some excuse to avoid. Later after facing the fear, you find that actually it was nothing.

It could be fear of the unknown, fear of someone or fear of spiders (aracnophobia), fear of doing income tax, etc or pure laziness at times. worst is an addiction which is hard to get rid of.

Best way to get out of this is to face the fear.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

In other words,
Nothing succeeds like Success!...and one can succeed only if one attempts at something...and to attempt, one need to get rid of any fear of the attempt...as simple as that.

One fears darkness and ignorance is darkness till one actually lights the 'Lamp of Attempt'

Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: baddie

In other words,

Nothing succeeds like Success!...and one can succeed only if one attempts at something...and to attempt, one need to get rid of any fear of the attempt...as simple as that.

One fears darkness and ignorance is darkness till one actually lights the 'Lamp of Attempt'

yes sometimes it is all psychological and only in our heads.
so you are called the Big Boss.😊
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The topic name is one of my favourite quotes from one of the few books i've read in my life. (only because we were forced to study it at high school lol)
I'll never forget those words..Atticus Finch <3

Moving on from my obsession with TKAM, I'm a firm believer of what is destined to happen, shall happen. Like my dadi would often say..honi ko kaun taal sakta hai? Ofcourse that will not stop the fear that we feel inside us like when going to collect exam results.
People deal with things differently, some will deal with it emotionally and some will face the issue. It obviously depends on the situation and how it requires you to behave. If it becomes impossible for you to deal with the situation then well, maybe sometimes being in denial is the best way forward?..
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

The topic name is one of my favourite quotes from one of the few books i've read in my life. (only because we were forced to study it at high school lol)

I'll never forget those words..Atticus Finch <3

Moving on from my obsession with TKAM, I'm a firm believer of what is destined to happen, shall happen. Like my dadi would often say..honi ko kaun taal sakta hai? Ofcourse that will not stop the fear that we feel inside us like when going to collect exam results.
People deal with things differently, some will deal with it emotionally and some will face the issue. It obviously depends on the situation and how it requires you to behave. If it becomes impossible for you to deal with the situation then well, maybe sometimes being in denial is the best way forward?..

Destiny does have a role in our human lives but we have to put in the efforts to lead proper lives too.

Yes sometimes due to fear we lack confidence and often our fears turn to agression and violence too.
Every human emotion can expand and take on a life of its own and become larger than the situation.

But there are genuine problems too. There are cases of kids commiting suicide because they do not know how to handle the situation and have no one in whom they can confide. Take for example exam fears and financial woes and domestic problems, all these add up. I guess self denial does help us in some ways.

herez a twisted tongue twister...

I fear a fear, a funny fear
A funny fear I fear
and if you fear the fear I fear
I fear the fear you fear😊

Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: baddie

herez a twisted tongue twister...

I fear a fear, a funny fear
A funny fear I fear
and if you fear the fear I fear
I fear the fear you fear😊

Sometimes mass hysteria can be quite scary too. Imagine all going crazy and screaming.πŸ˜†

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
At times fear can b quie crippling , how does one overcome that ...The person appears to B quite incapable of handling it on ones own !
Girl_2007 thumbnail
yeah... we see something that alarms us, starting fear to fear from it and then end up fearing
(almost another tongue twister XD)
is fear neutral gender or is he a guy too?