Pavitra Rishta

New promos

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lotus1963

lotus1963

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I don't know whether this has been posted or not but I kind of briefly caught new promos of pavitra rishta but didn't really catch either the voice over or the dialogues but it looks like shravani is going to have an accident with an autorikshaw if I am not mistaken and archana and manav will be there to help her.
So may be the miscarriage angle will be taken up? or Shravani might die?????
Well no idea which way it will go but there is certainly another twist coming up guys!!

If someone could catch hold of the promo and give a better and more accurate account or post a link or something like that??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ER_ER_YAsihupria4evertoothbrush13.Mandy.ammoos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promos" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Hmm... that sounds interesting, thanks for sharing.  I don't live in India, so there's no way I could have caught the promo.

If they do take the miscarriage or Shravani dead or anything like that type of angle, then it would be such a cop out.  Personally I would not want to see ArMan back together just because Shravani was out of the way.  I would want them to be together because they WANT to and will stand up to anything or anyone to do so.

I wonder which twist they will take up now.

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
if something happens to the baby or shravani, savita will have another reason to blame archana.

I agree, I want arman to work for their marriage. They should not get together just because shravani got out of the way.

lotus1963

lotus1963

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Totally agree and in any case a miscarriage angle or such angles are such predictable twists and so unimaginative and so convenient and will not really confront the issue in a positive manner in order to find positive proactive solutions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

toothbrush13

d.y.

Goldie

d.y.

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
i dont think shravni will die but yeah miscarriage does seem possible

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Oh dear . How come  she will have this accident ?
Usually she is very well looked after by Manav and his family .That is nice that Archu  will try to help her but then she shold go back to do what she has to do . Let Manav take good care of his future wife .Shravani is his problem.
Hope nothing happens to the baby or Manav's mother will blame all that too on ' manhoos; archana and people around will just stand and watch.

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 January 2010 at 10:50pm

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
A miscarriage angle could work, as it would free Manav out of obligation to marry Shravani. While that would be great for Archana and Manav, I would feel bad for Shravani.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.