Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Fun Contest: Writing Testimonials!

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Welcome friends,

I personally am a huge believer of the fact that you should let the people who are important know that you love them. Never wait for special occasions to express your feelings towards them. Any day is a special day if you want to make it so 😳

Well, I also really like the Scrapbook/Testimonials features on IF. So I thought why not combine these two?

Confused? 😆 Don't worry let me explain.

So, this is  a fun contest involving the Testimonials feature.

Don't know what I'm talking about?

Then go click on "My Dashboard" on Top Right hand corner of the page and you'll see "Testimonials" there.  Anyone can write you testimonials and then you have to go to "My Dashboard" again to see who has written you a testimonial and you can either approve or reject it.

Similarly you can click on someone's username and to the left side of the page you'll see Testimonials where you can go and write one for them.

SO, to win this contest, you must write most number of testimonials for different people.

RULES that MUST be followed:

You HAVE to first post in this thread itself saying "I'm Participating" so that we know you are.
Then you have to write testimonials for as many different people on IF as you can. 2 testimonials for the same person will not count, only 1 will.
Remember to let the person know via PM or scrap that you've posted a testimonial for them just in case they don't check the dashboard daily. Because we will accept only the testimonials accepted by the other person.
We will check who's written the most testimonials after Feb. 3rd, 2010. So you must complete your testimonials and everyone must accept your testimonials before Feb. 3rd.

You could use images or words or whatever. The testimonials should be at least 3 sentences long.
You may NOT post exactly the same testimonial for everyone. Some similarities are OK, but the words/images should not be the same for everyone.

In case you're wondering who to start with, Main hoon Na 😉😆

If you have any questions, please ask in this thread or PM me (-Mystery-).

So  friends, please grab one of these drinks and get started!!!!

Let's go!!

Over to you all!

ENJOY the contest!  

Mahi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice contest, Mahi! Just one question.... will the testimonials that we've written previously be counted?
-Mystery- thumbnail
Nope, just to make it fair, only the testimonials written from Jan. 18th - Feb. 3rd will count.
love_vs_hate thumbnail
oiii Maahi di... pray for meeeee.... i wanna win... plz add my name! 😃 btw it is very tough game...! 😆 ðŸ˜³ Edited by love_vs_hate - 14 years ago
-Mystery- thumbnail
Remember, you have to post here if you're participating or not.

So far, the Participants are:

love_vs_hate
xoHarshaxo
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can the testi's be to anyone or just people on the firneds list?
-Mystery- thumbnail
Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

Can the testi's be to anyone or just people on the firneds list?

Of course to anyone.

The whole point is that you get to meet new people and just say a few kind words to them.

And you may even find some great friends that way.

So sure, send a testimonial to anyone you know only by posts!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
not fair. I already wrote all the testimonials when it was first introduced. Good luck to others
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mahi this sounds like a very good way to meet knew people. Must say a very sweeet contest indeed.
I'm not sure if I am participating as of now but if I do will post again. Just wanted to say good job!
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"I'm Participating" thanks for fun contest..its sound cool