*Thendral January 10 archives*

Posted: 14 years ago
Archive's copy
4 th Dec 2010

vel and his P.A( his rowdies) on motobike rushing to Thulasi  home... 2 traffic police stopped them, once he knows that vel. asked why on bike...  Vel has no answer as he rushing to her house... ore polambal ...once reach home, vel runs to home( must see scene).. and called thulasi.. and knocked  the door .P.A said the door locked.. vel shouted( he opened his Koovam Mouth...  im going to name him Koovam Mouth - KV)while Muthu , padma ,Vel sister and BIL followed him by car...

KV keep saying thulasi must run away with 'Bike Guy'  a.k.a Tamil. K.V  was very angry,Muthu and the rest reach home. Muthu  say will check with neighbour.. as Thulasi might gone out with patti .KV say muthu dont like him but only want money.. keep telling got link between Tamil and thulasi..KV say muthu take money from him but send thulasi to someone else.

Muthu try to explains..but KV didht buy that stories.. KV hold muthu's collar... padma try to stop him.. but KV  was so  angry..she backs off. KV sister  asked him to back to home and discuss at home. KV  asked muthu to vacate the house and return 5 laks now... Muthu and Padma shcoked...
vel asked his P.A  to call the rest of rowdies and vacate the house soon.
then the neigbour  came in and say thulasi and patti went to temple,, asked her to pass the key to pavithira...
KV enquire her.. asked how she wenrt? that lady say she didnt see them but haeard auto sound... KV asked auto sound or bike sound? that  lady say auto sound and she need back home as sambar boiling...(  that lady walk off from there) KV say im worried here..but she worried about sambar?
OMG..KV talks bad about everyone..Muthu's 1st wife, Thulasi.. even patti...( too many bad words....dont feel to put here..)  muthu say thulasi must be  in temple..KV say people before run away will say they going to temple.
KV sister asked muthu ' which temple? padma say tHulasi  will pray at all temple... at last the gang went to temple... ..... KV keep talking nonsense... even slapped the driver.
KV bIL asked his wife' how Muthu  could sit and listen to all this nonsense.? No maanam rosham?.oh.....5laks speaks
KV sister aksed him to shut up as KV tensed  up
tamizh and lav travelling .. nice scene and BGM... suddenly the bike stoped ... lav asked what happened? Tsmil say need send bike to workshop... scolded him and asked him to maintain the bike...as they need transport to search thulasi... tamizh said now he feel to see thulasi as lav keep talking about her
lav talks nonstop...tell tamil she gave Thulasi  photo to her friend.. 5 of them  were  waiting in 5 different temple.. say somewhow they will see thulasi soon.. say she got big  nertwork searching thulasi... lav and tamil thinks thulasi from rich family as she wears lot of jewel and travel in car. lav and tamil reached workshop.Mechanic say will takes 30 minutes to repair the bike... at the same time tamizh's friend joseph pass that  place..lav asked him to borrow the bike as they got urgent work... both of them jooth from there..
at temple..patti and thulasi..patti say everyone pray here to get married soon.. but  i prayed that u should married that KV
Edited by honeydaisy - 14 years ago
Tues Jan. 05/10 - Update By Hiya
Sorry didn't have time to make a thorough update, hope the brief one will do๐Ÿ˜ณ

Patti and Thulasi are at the temple and Thulasi explains to patti why she has accepted the marriage and says that it is for the good for the ones around her and how she doesn't care that her life is gonna be ruined.
Patti says that a nallavan will come to save her and just then scene switches to Lavany and Thamil coming on the bike and arriving at the temple.
The two enter and go towards the place where the villakus are being lit, and Thulasi has left that area but still is in the temple. (this was a very exciting kinda moment since they were so close to meeting), but thamil and lavanya didn't see Thulasi so they left and just when they took the bike and drove off Vel and Co. entered and just then Thamil turned around (crap so close to getting away) and the henchman saw him and informed Vel who saw Lav and assumed it was Thulasi and started panicking๐Ÿ˜† (by the way Thulasi and patti are still inside the temple)
Vel gets into the car and follows Tamil and Lav, but to no avail instead he gets down the bike's license plate and finds where the address is and the guy's name (Joseph)๐Ÿ˜†.
He ends up at Joseph's house (since Thamil borrowed his bike) and finds out from neighbors that he moved 10 days before.
Once again Vel starts working his brain and creates a story where he says Joseph  and Thulasi had this all planned out and knew something like this would happen
Vel yells at MM and then tells him and his wife to get out of the car and find their own way home๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† (serves them right)
Thodarum...
Totally loving NR's acting his character is hilarious.... for sure my all time facourite character in serials after GJ from selvi/arasi๐Ÿ˜Š
By the way I really want kalyani and deepa to come back, and Tamil and lavanya to find out Thulasi's actual situation.

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago

EPISODE DATED 06.01.2010

Thulasi & patti return home from the temple. On seeing the locked door Thulasi goes to get the keys from the neighbour. The lady informs Thulasi that she gave the keys to her parents who came along with few others in a car. Further stated all of them looked agitated & left in the same car immediately. Patti concludes that it must be Vel. & party & swears under her breath. Both of them wait outside the house. Vel.'s henchmen arrive to clear off MM's house as per their boss's instruction. Seeing Thulasi & patti sitting outside call up Vel. & pass on the info. Stupid Vel. elated at the news [ kudam kudama vazhinjufies ]. Though feels slightly ashamed of his hasty decision , doesn't want to accept it [ kuppara vizhundalum mai[dye] meesayil maNN ottalai case].KoNa budhi kuppan kirukkuthanama yojikkaran... trying to justify his assumption tells the sister that Thulasi did elope with the biker but sensing their net search operation  got scared & returned home like a goody goody girl [appane un azhukku moolaya konjam laundryku  anuppu]. Instruct the driver to drive back to MM's house.MM/ Padma return home in an auto [ wish vel. had confiscated MM's purse & made them use their Nataraja [walking] servise .]Fuming MM kaNNal suttu eruchufy patti & pethi while Padma chides them for not being at house when grooms party came. Patti & pethi are clueless for their terrible anger. Vel. & party arrive. MM gives them a curt welcome.

All go inside the house. Thulasi & patti go straight to their room.MM politely points out to Vel. that Thulasi is not type which vel. imagines her to be & made harsh comments hastily. Vel. has the sole trump card to shut him up.... citing his first wife saga. Thilaka , judging her brother's mood, interrupts & suggests that they should have the marriage itself on Friday  instead of Nischayadartham [ Thamizha Thamizha paradhodi vaa Thamizha].Vel. vaayellam pal [ 2 more kudam vazhiyal]. Thilaka goes  inside to  update Thulasi....patti is livid...Thulasi shocked & sad.

MM sitting alone lamenting over Vel's insult galore. Padma  comes....MM pours out his woes....Says never in his life never has he  faced such humiliations....wonders whether it is worth to continue with the alliance....feels like returning the money back to vel [ wretched &selfish man... more bothered about the insults endured by him...never ever thought about his daughter's plight  at vel's hands, nor had slightest remorse for his action].Worried Padma at the thought of cancellation of the marriage,brain washes him with their  dream of their son's higher education & their house which is at stake. Asks him not to take hasty decision , convinces after wedding they would hardly have much interaction with vel. Asks him to bear it for just 2 more days & feels vel's insults are nothing compared to the avamanum endured by him because of his first wife.

Deepa & kalyani discussing Thulasi's  unfortunate decision. Kalyani  blames Thulasi's upbringing as the reason for her timid nature & cowardly decision.  Had she been  bold & listened to patti's advice she could have put her parents in the right place .Kalyani cites an example   , how in temples they sacrifice only tame cattle & not wild beasts like lion or tiger as they are sure of no retaliation from tame animals. Feels Thulasi is foolish enough to sacrifice her life for the sake of her family...none of them is going to give any credit to her for this...all selfish lot. She then tells deepa about meeting patti at the temple who conveyed the news that marriage & not nischayadatham will take place on Friday. Deepa was shocked to hear the news & wants to do something fast to stop the wedding. She remembers the sweeper lady's words at vel's office about his first wife's death, recollects the address.Both the friends hop in to the auto & drive towards Basin Bridge... vel's ex in law's house.

VEESUM

Edited by srima - 14 years ago
Thursdays Update 07/01/2009 - By Gudgal

okay people first of all wish you all a very happy new year. Sorry was out on vacation till Tuesday, could not  catch up on IF. ๐Ÿ‘ to all thendral updaters, now I know the story I missed. so here is today's update.

Kalyani and deepa reach a slum area. a lady greets them and asks kalyani where she was for so long? kalyani talks that now days everyone uses share auto and she earns less. she asks about kavita. the lady asks which one? she says the one who married vel and died in fire. she says ohh that gal, they dont talk to anyone, stay in a corner, what do you want for them? Kalyani narrates the whole story, this lady is all ๐Ÿ˜ฒ she says anda pavi ka 20 yrs old gal? we though poor still try to find a rickshaw fellow or someone of our status but who is not very old. anyways u go and see but I am not sure if the lady will talk to you. kal(kalyani) asks this lady to join them. the trio go to this kavidha's house. they meet kavidha's amma, initially she says she does not know vel. but trio convince her to speak up, they plead her to save another appavi gal's life. kal's frnd leaves and deepa narrates the whole story and tells her frnd is a nice gal and very pavam and to save her. kavvis mom says we are staying here w/o anyone noticing, she intros her younger daughter and says I am only alive for her or I would have killed myself after kavi's death. she tells her story:

she says we were okay financially, if not very rich. I told my hubby not to fix the alliance but he said its a rich and big place and so kavi got married to vel. we fulfilled all his wishes by taking loan everywhere, we though our daughter will be happy. but vel has a devil brain, he is a crack person. we came to know much later that our daughter was not happy there. after knowing that kavis life is spoilt and the burden on loans taken, my hubby became a drunkard and then finally one day died. kavi had come home one day before she died, she ๐Ÿ˜ญand said I will notan  go there, my husband keeps suspecting me. but I made her understand and told her u have one more sis and u need to go. but if I knew she was going to die I would have never let her go and let her live vayavatti. she recounts how her daughter was burnt alive and all ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ kavis mom says I never light fire after that coz i see my daughter there crying for help.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• deepa asks vel made ur life hell, burnt ur daughter alive and why did  not take any action against him? kavi mom says I went to meet him and flashback. kavi mom reaches vel's house, vel acts all sad and says u must be all sad hearing this, but u know only one part of story. u only know that ur daughter got burnt, but do u know how much dirt was there with her? if you know about it u wont feel bad about ur daughter. do u know why ur daughter died? i have always tried to hide  that asingam from everyone but since ur asking nyayam I will tell u the truth. ur daughter and my driver ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก how can I say about that? i saw that act and she never felt bad about doing it but she felt ashamed I saw it so she set herself on fire and killed herself out of shame. kavi mom is ๐Ÿ˜ฒ hearing all this, vel says if u rake this affair i will be forced to say all this out. go and look after ur younger daughter, who will marry her if they know older sis is like this? and kavi mom says not only her killed my daughter but also put such a blame on my daughter and I know my daughter  very well. i was not happy and went to police station to complain. vel reaches there with another person, he tells kavi mom this is the dirt ur daughter had an affair with. he said he will surrrender and tell everything, i did not want ur manam to go like this. he will just stand on court and give a statement and tomorrow the news will be that vel' wife had an affair with the driver. i am a man and have no prob, in 4 days everything will be alright for me but for u life will be hell. so come we can go and make a police complaint. he also threatens that he will prove the younger daughter is a prostitute and asks her to go. kavi's mom tells for my younger daughter we are hiding here.

deepa asks her to complaint against vel and says its still not very late. come and file complaint against vel and we will help u. kavi mom refuses and says i found a nice guy for my younger daughter and do not want to lose her over vel. deepa tries to convince her but she says court and cases are only for rich, poor have god and he knows everything and he will punish vel. deepa says no today poor have many social org and they will help u, we are also there. kavi mom says no leave us alone, even if we go to court and win case its same as losing and if we lose its same as dying, dont tell anyone u saw us as it will be more troubles for us. kavi's mom says ur doing so much for a friend, if my daughte.r had a friend then even her life would have been better. now go and find some other way to save ur friend. and the duo leave

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago
friday's update

Scene starts with Thulasi sitting on her bed and thinking bout her marriage (I think). Paati comes in to her room singing kaaka kaaka.. and puts veepoothi on T's forehead. T asks if she called her she would have come to the prayers room. Paati says that for how many more days am I going to do this? She says that she doesn't understand the need of rushing the marriage. For 20 yrs I've seen your face and I always thought u as my mum because you take care of me like a mum. Thulasi says even you have been as a mum, paati, sis and a good friend for me. I'm upset that I'm going to have to leave u so soon. Paati says that all this time I thought someone will come and save you but it looks like it's not going to happen (dats wat we thought as well) and she leaves.

TA is on his bike (always an uplifting music wenever he cums), he goes to this house and asks for Murugeshan. He welcomes him to his house and asks his wife don't u remember TA, he came for inspection when we wanted loan. TA asks about the loan payments. TA asks r u going to return the money or shall I call the police? Murugeshan says that he started a business and says that his partners have betrayed him. TA says that true friends never betray anyone and why do u fall for fake ones? Murugeshan says that after the incident, he went temple after temple and just few days before his family brought him back.He says that he is trying to sell his house and repay the loan money. TA starts to believe this. That will be round 40 laks and after settling your payment, I will have round 10 laks  left and am planning to start a business.  I will give the money somehow by selling my house. There is a lot of demand for the house but no one is willing to buy it because the original document is at the bank, and that's the problem, but somehow I will sell it and I will pay your loan. You're the one who helped me when I wanted loan and without you I wouldn't have had the loan. I know what you did for us and I won't betray you. Within 10 days I will settle your payments. If you have any buyers let me know.TA says that he doesn't have time to find anyone and that he should for it himself.Muruhgeshan says that I have given you so much trouble, at least eat these sweets, it is trinalvel alwa bought by my cousin. TA eats it and says stop with this alwa, don't give alwa about the loan matter. Murugeshan gives him his new mobile number to TA. Once TA has gone, the wife tells him that if you sell the house we will be on the roads. Her husband says that I have given him alwa as symbol. I will get the original documents and sell the house and escape from here.

While on the roads a van is taking big banners for Thulasi's wedding. There is a pic of thulasi nd V (I swear it is a pic of him when he was young). TA passes through that road. He goes past the van and notices the poster. The van turns into a road and TA follows it. It comes to a stop. TA stops opposite it and stares at the poster. V's sister and her husband come out to see the banners. She sais look how handsome my brother looks to her husband. He replies saying that at a young age even a donkey will look like a horse. (I like this guy) Look at your brother he's given a photo which was taken 20 yrs ago. If he gave his current pic, magalir sangam people would be after him with brooms. Your brother is thinking very cleverly at these things. TA is standing there. 3 ladies walk past him and say that thulasi is going to get married in 2 days and that she's' very lucky that she's going to marry a rich person. Since the marriage was announced, a lot of cars are going to her house. TA looks sad (dn't be Deepak).

He takes his mobile and rings his sister.  She says that you bought me a new mobile because I said I'll help u to find anni. Did u see her, find her?  He sais that it has been a waste that I bought u a mobile. If I knew this is going to happen I wouldn't have bought u a cell phone. She asks what happened. He says that the day after 2mrw is going to be thulai's wedding. She sais don't joke around.  He says that he has seen the pic of thulasi and her to be husband.  He says that he's' standing outside her house. TA's sister asks did u see anni. TA says that she is going to get married and your still calling her anni.  He tells her what's written on the banner. She sais that still she cannot believe him. He tells her to stop living in your dreams. His sister sais that it doesn't matter if they put the trees or not, she is going to be your wife. TA tells her to stop being over confident, by being too confidence even the titanic sunk. She tells him to tell thulasi's address so she will come and talk to them. He says that I rang u to tell u to stop talking bout thulasi. With that he puts the phone down. He turns and looks at Thulasi's  pic ( awww)  and moves away.

V's  sister  puts jasmine flowers on thulasi's head.  She talks bout doing nalangu for the groom and bride.She says that her brother has arranged cooks and that they will get to their house tomorrow.MM says that why can't we even take the food cost.V's sis that u should not spend 5 paisa. V wants to spend everything and I can only listen to what he has to say. Padma offers food, but they refuse.  V's sister sais that she has ordered the cooks to make paal payasam and that it is her brother's favourite. She says that once thulasi comes to our house we will eat what thulasi cooks and asks if she can cook nicely.Padma says that she is really good at cooking.  She says that her brother will eat a lot ( more like a  pig) and goes close to thulasi and says if a girl wins at the kitchen and in the bedroom she can get hold of her husband in her hands (oh felt disgusted the way she said that). Padma gives a disgusted look.  She asks her husband if you're ready we can go. He says that for a long time he's been ready and that if the ladies start talking what is there for guys to talk.V's sister asks thulasi if she is happy and says that thulasi is being very shy. And with that they take a leave. When they go out they look at the banner and her husband asks does your brother need all this at this age?  He should just have done the wedding simple without telling anyone, but no he is advertising it like for temple kumbavikesham.  V's sister tells her husband to stop making fun out of it. His work colleagues have made the banners and why are you getting jealous? He says that it would be embarrassing for V himself to put the banners that is why he put his colleague's names on it. I'm the one who made all the money settlements for it. I would know bout it. If this is not enough, he has even told them to put banner near his office, god knows how many people are going to laugh at it. With that both of them leave.

Edited by luxmit - 14 years ago
january 11th update

deepa and kalyani discuss thulasi matter..deepa feel sad coz kavitha's mom cant help them to stop wedding. kalyani feel pity for kavitha's mum, say she want save her only daughter.. as KM rich guy...he can  do anything..kalyani asked deepa make police complaint... deepa said its not a good idea as police will arrest muthu first... thulasi sure save him.. we have to stop the wedding without police's help... deepa discuss how worst  is VM..he loves bribe...should write abt him on newspaper..let people knows his true colour.. kalyani say she knows 1 writer..and he will help her.. both of them goes for hunting him..at newspaper office..that guys say they been nabbed so many cases on bribe..with all the evedience they can send to police... that guy explain to deepa dan kalyani their next action in muted.
at kv house..preparetion for wedding.. done by Thilaga and her hubby...he takes out thulasi photo and smile to  his ears...OMG..he lied on bed and do like teen in love... ...say meets thulasi just like in dream...he rolled on bed... and dearest sister watched everything ...aiyoo...kv smiles just like puthu mappilai...and shy brothers thanks sister for makes his dream come true...thilaga say after ceremony we have to be in thulasi house...  thilaga asked him to wear pattu vesti..kv answered he feel shy BIL watched all this kodumai and smile..KV sings loosu penna loosu penna.. bIL say thilaga ur brother already half loosu now..and asked..ur brother never feel shy marrying 20 years  girl but shy to wear vesti? Bil talks in mind voice..say everyone must curse him for marrying but when see him..will congrats him...everyone stand up when saw kv...and smiles... (just love bIL reaction..) everyone congrats him and the ceremony goes on...when 1 lady want apply sandal on his face..kv be so shy.. just like girl...aiiyooo enna kodumai daisy?BIl say everyone is same age with ur brother and they do this only for silver gift.  kv wants go to work..with sandal on his face and hand..thilaga asked him to wipe it..but he refused and say let evetyone knows that im going to marry...
at thulasi home..patti reads kandan sashi and pray..say she wont eat if  thulasi marries vk
Edited by meli - 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.