Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

YPNHK ~~~Written Update~~~18th JAN 10(MONDAY)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

preearies7

preearies7

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

YPNHK ~~~Written Update~~~18th JAN 10

Hiiii Friends....

Todays epi was very long and... so is this post... SORRY

NOTE:-

=======

Brij Bhusan Mathur :- BB

Brij Bhusan's Wife :- Rama Mathur or Dhulan

Brij Bhusan's Elder daughter : - LEHER  or Gudaan or L 

Brij Bhusan's Younger Daughter : -          or Bittan

Kul Bhushan Mathur :- KB

Kul Bhushan's Wife :- Chachi

Kul Bhushan's Son : -

Mr Trijogi Narayan Vajpayee :- TN

Mrs Vajpayee :- Thakurain

TN's Son :-Abheer  or Laala or A 

TN's Daughter :- Chuttki

Abheer's Dadi :- Dadi

Mr Shukla

Mrs Shukla

Mr Shukla's Son : - Madhav or Madhav Bhaiya or MB

And

Baake.

Episode starts with DISCLAIMER...

Then RECAP...

There at Abheer's place TN  complaining to Madhav's father that they have the habit to stay in this manner...they got whatever they want ...that too for free...

BB chats with his brother ...

BROTHER - BROTHER Relationship DRAMA...continues for a while...

LEHER talking with Abheer ...

There would be lots of people coming for the wedding....and as many people there would be...that many people would comment...so please during entire wedding don't come in front of me nor behind me ...anywhere....

So please if i mean someone to you...please give importance to my request...PLEASE...

She leaves...Her dupatta covers abheer's face...Abheer completely shocked and lost in thoughts...

RECAP ENDS

*********************************************************************************

As Leher is leaving from the terrace...abheer shocked and unhappy he heads towards the BIG note of THANKS which he wrote(painted on the news papers) for LEHER... Abheer  tares all the newpapers and throws it all over the terrace... Leher while leaving stops and looks at him...They both share a glance...then LEHER moves down stairs...

Abheer standing there (angry expressions) still... not... out of shock...and busy thinking...  He heads towards his room (which is connected i.e on the terrace itself)

He sits on his bed ... still thinking something... Lies on the bed still thinking something...very depressed..(Felling bad i guess)

Baake enters...

LALA Bhaiya...LALA Bhaiya...LALA Bhaiya

Abheer :- Shut up  Baake !!!(Chup kar Baake...)

Abheer "Deinge kanta" heheheLOLLOLLOL(funny)

Abheer tells Baake not to disturb him as he wants to sleep...

To which Bakke says why u want to sleep at this odd hours...

Abheer asks him to leave...Baake says that he doesn't know what's going on downstairs...

Abheer asks what has happened...???

Bakee says that Mr Shukla and his son Madhav are fighting over something...

Madhav talking with his daddy...

Madhav :- They are coming for the first time...come to receive them...

To which Madhav's mom says we don't want to come...there is a lot of work left over here...you just have to order us we have to do all the arrangements...we just have two hands...

Abheer and TN coming downstairs...He sees his dad...his dad sits on a sofa and abheer stands quietly...Unhappy

Abheer's mom gives CHAI to TN

All this happening in the hall where all are present

Madhav :- Its important...now they are family...so we all should go together...

To this TN says to  MAdhav... That already Mr Shukla have done lot more things for you...and gets nothing in return...

TN also adds that Thanks that you are Shuklaji's son... if my son would have done this i would have thrown him out of our house...

ADVERTISEMENT :-

Abheer at Leher's place...He tells BB that Madhav have send him to help...

BB says (angrily...not as usual as he speaks )Tell your Madhav bhaiya that we do not need any help...

TN : - We would not have given a single penny for this insult of ours and u are spending lavishly for your son's marriage...

Mrs Shukla(Crying) :- We will do everthing for him for his marriage... whatever we could manage...

But what hurt that they didn't even talk with us...No one will believe this...They call Madhav for everything...So how could we go to receive them...we don't even know them...

To this DADI says...

("Beta wida kar rahe hai kya aap...

Madari ki tarah nachenge  ...???

Bhagwan kare ki jaisa aap ke saath hua ...woh kisike sauthele bte ke saath bhi na ho...")

(Hehehhe she is  so funny)

Why you want to dance on their tunes...

Ohhh GOD !!! What ever had happened to you should not happen with some ones step chid also... hehehhe

(Mrs Shukla) Madhav's mother tells to Madhav:- We are ready to do whatever you say...how much more do u want us to bend...we will bend towards you not towards them...she adds "Station se aa rahe hai Maharani Victoria" hehehehe...

And she Keeps on crying...

Madhav gets frustrated...

He asks Abheer to accompany him to the station...

Abheer says "I...." and look towards his mom and dad...

Madhav leaves and Abheer follows him...

TN asks his wife to come upstairs...

Abheer moves outside calling...Madhav Bhaiya... Madhav Bhaiya...

Madhav asks Abheer for  a cigarette...

Abheer :- I don't have...you want then i will get it for you..

Madhav:- No u don't go anywhere...

Madahv says..Look what's happening...Now mom still would be crying...even after getting ready for the marriage they are behaving in such manner...By heart beat raises every now and then...Now u will complain that again i have started with all this..

Abheer :- No Bhaiya i won't complain any thing...

Madhav :- I am going to station with gaurav n someone...

U go at mathur uncle's place and help him...

Abheer :- "No.. No... No... you are not understanding... i will come with you and send them to mathur uncle's place...I cannot go at their place.........."

But Madhav gives a deaf ear to abheer and leaves....

Inside the house(TN's room)

TN:- Abheer is under wrong circle...

TN's wife :- You don't worry....He is.....

TN:- He is always ready to do some new experiments...If he starts talking like Madhav..

TN's wife :- He won't.

TN:- And yes one more thing tell Mrs Shukla not to cry...Whatever is happening with them and is son have to happen...This can affect our children...

And why to cry...as if someone has died...it's his sons marriage after all...

Now you explain to her in your way....

TN's wife :- OK

Inside the house(HALL)

Mrs Shukla and Mrs TN doing some kitchen work...cutting some vegetables...

TN's wife :- Don't cry now ...as you have agreed for this marriage

Mrs Shukla :- We don't know anything about them...what they eat...what they like...

DADI : - Areee this happens when you don't marry in same caste...and what you all are busy doing since1hour....what with all these vegetables...they wont even eat all this...they might be eating only fish,meat.....

Mrs Shukla:- Ohhhh God I am feeling like puking.

DADI:- You cannot back off like this....you are bhramins...Dress up and go receive them...dont bow your head in front of them...And don't show them your weak points...keep them under your control...from starting or else they will do that...and don't let this happen...  

OUTSIDE THE HOUSE

Abheer moves towards Mathur Uncles house...

He was about to knock but The door was open...

He sees BB telling someone that they need to all the work quickly as guest are going to arrive...

BB sees Abheer standing near the door...

He tells BB that Madhav Bhaiya have send him to help...

BB says (angrily...not as usual as he speaks )

"Tell your Madhav bhaiya that we do not need any help..." and turns...

Abheer  :- Uncle

BB:- you didn't go yet?

Abheer:- Uncle ...I wanted to talk to you...I wanted to say SORRY about that day...because of me...I was present there still I was not able to handle it...

BB:- Its ok...

Abheer:- No i am very guilty...

BB:- Theek hai ...Its OK

...and

{BB hugs Abheer (His hone wala daamaad...LOLLOLLOLhehehehhe)}

BB:- As child do mistakes...we have to forgive them...

(ohhhhh....he is so cool...Smilea gem of a person)

Abheer :- Ok I will leave...

BB:- Where are you going??? Still lot of work is pending...U need to help...we have a lot of work yet...

You just have to keep these(some heavy bedsheets) upstairs...

Abheer :- Ohhh these...i will just do...Smile(SMILES)

BB also Smiles...

(LAGTA HAI KAAM KARANE KE LIYE MAAF KIYA THA....LOLLOLLOLhehehehhe)

ADVERTISEMENT :-

Abheer upstairs in Leher's room...very happy...looking at leher's photo...about to touch her .....(please note photo..hehehehe ) Leher comes and says"Tum yaha hamare kamre tak" How did u enter my room..???

Abheer picks up those heavy bedsheets...and then enters a room somehow...and then keeps it over there...

He looks here and there inside the room...(ITS LEHER'S ROOM)...He finds some family photos over the wall...Then he finds Leher's photo...SmileSmiles... looking at leher's photo...about to touch her .....(please note... "touch her photo"..heheheheSmile ) Leher comes and says"Tum yaha hamare kamre tak" How did u enter my room..???

Abheer says Madhav Bhaiya have send him to help...And Uncle(BB) told him to keep those Bedsheets..(Explaining him why he was here...)

And leaves immediately...Unhappy

Camera focused on Leher....and Episode ends....

EPISODE ENDS....

NEXT EPISODE :-

Mr and Mrs Shukla comes at Mathur's place...Mrs Shukla sees Abheer sitting on the dinning table...

She says "Abheer you are having breakfast overhere...i thought you went to station"

Abheer stands...

Mrs Shukla looks at the breakfast on the dining table...which had eggs and omelette...

{ God knows........ what will happen tomorrow.......will Mrs Shukla complain about what she saw at Abheer's place...What do you all think??? }

And yes if you like it then LIKE it...

THANKS...

DO REPLY ...

Edited by preearies7 - 18 January 2010 at 2:42pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

kushuER_ER_YAajaygandhiYPNHKakshtha19sashbloverashiKoyeltvfrnds001AnjanaYYZsihuAnvi2009naturesam.minuuniveditha..Serendipity..surakshita*Dakoo_Minzy*mittsEksieasmaanixx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YPNHK ~~~Written Update~~~18th JAN 10(MONDAY)" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update

tvfrnds001

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update...

I m sure Shukla's are gonna make deal about non veg on table...

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the wonderful update dear!!

preearies7

preearies7

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
all are welcome... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHK

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update .. You gave such a detailed one! Fab!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top