Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

I am going to miss the child actors who have potrayed Moogni, Birwa, and Suraj.  Pointless show, great performance by RRClapClapClap at end of Part 4. At the moment I am upset, with DM that I want to smack &bash him left, right, and center.

Happy 1st Anniversary to Bandini Team & MembersHug
Don't forget to use the siggys made by Lipshaa & Imran to show our spirits. Smile

Highlights
DM tells Khemi that Arjan is dead for him.
Shok for Arjan is organzied at the village temple
Maulik is wondering who is family member that killed Arjan.
Santu is suprised to see Virajs future bahu Bansri in jail.
DM asks Babuji to tell Santu to bring tea for him. Angry
DM reaches the village temple, is shocked to learn of Arjan's death.  

January 18th 2009 Detail Update

Part 1: 
It takes a zombie Khemi 2.25 mins to reach Dm's room. After 3mins, DM  tells Khemi, if a child attacks their parent, I don't want to keep a relationship with him, he is dead for me. DM tells Khemi, that Arjan should never step inside this house, everyone is in tears.
Khemi is asking DM to forgive Arjan. DM says you are my Bahu, and your santan my pota (how can you be sure 50/50 is a Poti) is my responsibility. Tell your dumb, husband not to show his face to me.
Moti runs after Khemi.

Part 2

Crying Khemi tells Moti that even thought in drunken state Arjan attacked Papa, where ever he is his he wants Dm to get well soon.

Jail: Santo is shocked to see children learning, and Bansuri. A lady tells Santu, don't go on her innocent face like you she has come in jail for murduer. Santu can't believe what she is hearing, and the lady says by face even you don't seem to be a killer. Todays kids are so smart/high. From behind brick, Santu watches Bansri learning, recalls Viraj (DM's childhood friend introducing her as his bahu) and she wonders why is Bansri in jail?

Part 3
Next morning Hiten tells I have prepared everything in the village temple. Babuji says the doctor has given DM injection and he won't wake until night time. Babuji says that before DM wakes up Arjan's shok shaba should be finished. May Arjan soul rest in peace. (Here I am hoping he is being roasted/toasted/cooked somewhere)Maulik is wondering who is the family member who has killed Arjan. Who is the person that Santo is trying to save?

At temple: everyone is dressed in white, Raghu pati raja ram aarti is playing in the background. (They should have read a part from  Geeta)

DM's room: Babuji is walking back and forth, saying before dm wakes up family members should come back. DM wakes up, and he asks Babuji to tell Santuri to make him Chai. Babuji rushes out of the room to bring DM tea. OuchAngry( Dharamraj Mahavishayi now you ask for your wife because you want tea? How dare you?  WTH is wrong with you? AngryAngryAngry)

Suraj comes inside the room, and says Papa you are awake, everyone as left you to. He says that Ma has also left the house. DM is wondering where Santu left. Suraj says that everyone is dressed in white and gone to the village temple.

Part 4
Hiten, Shanky, Maulik are shocked to see DM's car arriving at the temple. Everyone stands up.  He moves into the crowd, and is shock to see Arjans Garland Photo he sort of falls back, and Hiten/Shanky/Maulik support him.  He looks at Khemi and remembers what he told her. Khemi says that my child won't see the face of his/her father.  He has gone from this world.  In front of Arjan's picture, DM breaks down. Episode ends on  not the high mighty Maalik of Dharampur but as a  father Dharamraj shock break down state. Cry

My POV
I think DM is going to be paralyzed or something.
I have this feeling that maybe Bansuri will get married to Maulik. Confused
Maybe Santu will get educated in jail. Or Bansuri will teach her to read/write.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Piku* - 18 January 2010 at 1:19pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821indy1979921royalmvatsaazminamchhedaShahinakhpandey1akshtha19devila10zeestar1ER_ER_YAanilamistryoceanbreezecharrukamatsdaffymegha.pssanjanaSun-Lovesushavviekomascrazyballsp87Arsha85mahalaxmik-Jiya-bahanecimbasam78sihubookbrain007Gauri22soap-criticashbipashasigridRoarkapknfjhol-Samira-ammoosMallika113Anu-Reddynivedithaaamirkhanfannikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jan 18th 2010: DM learns of Arjan's death" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alias90

Goldie

alias90

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Piku! :) I was kinda hoping that he find out about santu today but nuuu...lets drag it out. >_<

Edited by alias90 - 18 January 2010 at 1:25pm

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

babloo_mka

babloo_mka

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.  Really wanted DM to ask to see Santo today and not just wanting her chai; maybe tomorrow he'll ask to see her.  Hope he remembers Arjan dying and could then tell everyone what actually happened. 

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Piku.  I only liked DM's part today!    RR was fantastic  with his emotions, the way he was clutching his heart and crying,  OMG,  was so sadCryCry  All for that no good Arjan who tried to kill himAngry  Have a feeling that DM may have heart attack or bedridden, so he won't be actively searching for or helping out SantuOuch

CVs are dumbos, DM asks for Santu only for chai?AngryAngry   Santu should open up a chai shop when she gets back, and not go to the mansion to see these ungrateful Mahiyavanshis including DMAngry

Bansuri is Vanraj's would be DIL, wonder if she ever got married to VR's son and whom she killedConfused   Anyway, Santu will have company and will get educated, yay!!!!Big smile  No wonder Santu looked confident and beautiful when she comes back.  I hope that she learned to speak English too, so she can become a career woman and find her own pathBig smile

Confused About DM too, obviously he has not even helped Santu.Angry  What kind of romance is this SanRaj romance?!!!!Ouch   We were all kidding ourselvesOuch

On a happier note,  Happy  Bandini Anniversary  friends!   Let's all hope for a more improved and confident Santu this time around.  No more crybaby Santu or Chai wala SantuBig smile  If she comes back like this, then this was worth the watch.  Don't want her begging DM or any of the MahiyavanshisBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soap-criticammoosnikita_88

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you Piku for the update. Have yet to watch the episode and from the update I now know I should watch only the last part or maybe last 2 parts - from the time DM wakes up.

Tomorrow a lot of things will fall in place before the leap. Does DM get ill and become bedridden? The doctor did say that any kind of shock is going to be bad for him. Will he know about Santu being in jail? How will the family handle that?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammoos

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap-critic

Thank you Piku for the update. Have yet to watch the episode and from the update I now know I should watch only the last part or maybe last 2 parts - from the time DM wakes up.

Tomorrow a lot of things will fall in place before the leap. Does DM get ill and become bedridden? The doctor did say that any kind of shock is going to be bad for him. Will he know about Santu being in jail? How will the family handle that?

Hmm, I am thinking that DM will not know right away about Santu being in jail.  He may be helpless healthwise and Moti will cook up some lie about Santu to tell DM.  DM might hate her, who knows what the CVs are planning.  It's obvious that Santu comes on her own, when she returns to  the mansion and is turned away by her sis.Angry

svmi

svmi

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
thank you, Piku

Post Reply New Post

Go to top