Pratigya

Heart attack

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Kaa bay u all .... guys today i was near to ve a heart attack ... first i saw the shocking promo and then in today's episode Krishna with white jacket Embarrassed he was looking soooo handsome someone can hardly resist him aahhhhhh Embarrassed ... and then he go to the party and without saying anything stop the engagement by holding Pratigyas hand Embarrassed and u know the rest

so if anything happened to me Krishna zimidar hoga LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minuuArhainAshish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heart attack" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
LOL I agree! He looked really hot with his white jacket, and the KriYa scene when he held Pratigya's hand was just so cute.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Yes so true..if anything happens to us like if we go total nuts LOL then without any doubt put that blame on hottie handsum krishna krishna he was toooooooooo guddd todayy kyaaa mastt herono1 lagrahaa thaaa yarr saccheyyy muwahhh muwahhhhh toooo amazinggg..
white jacket was on his motor-bikee he took it wore it n kya stylee kya attitude se andar entry maaraaa lol muwahhhh hes just luvlyyyy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmeeneee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.