Pratigya

krishna krishna ne direct haath pakar lia WOW;)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD..
krishnaaa krishnaaaaaa is reallllyyy mindblowinggggggggg tooo guddd outstandingg awsummmm mannn i lubeeeeeeee himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hes so muwhahh muwahhh n jannuableeee dashingg hott handsome n uffff kya ghusssa haiii..oh myy myyy the way he went in the halll..ufff his walk...his angry xpression..ohhh laaa laaaaa mae tu seriously mar daallaaa LOL..krishna krishna ne direct jaaker pratigya ka haaath pakarr liaaa n ring neechey girrr gayeeeee awwwwwww thankGOD pratigya ne ring pehnaye nae thiCryEmbarrassedLOL
krishnaaa krishna his expressions his actinggg his chalney ka styleeeee KILLLERClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmeeneeeminuu-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "krishna krishna ne direct haath pakar lia WOW;)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I agree, his performance in todays episode was AMAZING!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
agree....his acting was awesome today.

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
YAAAAAA hes justtttt fantasticcccccc n justtt excellent flawlesss muwhah muwahhhhh...I LUBEEE HIMMM..haayee kal ki epi jalde lagey

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
ya as usual he was outstanding, i always love his expression and we all like him as angry young man Embarrassed

ArhainAshish

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
OMG OMG i knw the way he directly hold her hand :P was jst awesome n OMG  did sh slapped him buh i think 1 of his friends gonna get pisse at her n literary starts shoutin at her n thn maybe krishna will slap him for shoutin at his so called bhabi
buh omg in tomorz episde he is gonnna shout :P * his killer atitude* :P love Kriya

ArhainAshish

Maria_dmg

Maria_dmg

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
He luked very gud and handsome today...i fact he luks handsome everyday...but I dint expect a slap from Pratigya....Now I am very excited for tomorrows episode...

ArhainAshish

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
very good episode , enjoyed it a lot

ArhainAshish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top