CID

India-Forums

Khatarnaak Mujrim (Page 3)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

When I saw the first 2 eps thats what I felt but they showing random episodes. They have shown 1 episode from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2007, from mon-fri. You never know Monday they will show 2010 case. Sab bagwan bharose hai. D

Did you see Setindia has a channel on youtube. They have uploaded the first ever 9 episodes of Aahat when it was a supernatural thriller set in normal surroundings not like what it is now, as Ramsay Horror Flick kind of setup. But uploaded only 2 promos of CID. I wish they upload the pilot episodes of CID too.
Thanks Prabha Di. I wasn't aware of this. Good they uploaded this. I miss the old episodes of Aahat too. Now it's all crappy I stopped watching. BTW, you know that some episodes of Zee Horror Show have also been uploaded?
Salmanayesha IF-Sizzlerz
Salmanayesha
Salmanayesha

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

A 2005 EP called - Man Eater, starring Makrand Deshpande in the title role. .

Prabha Didi, I haven't seen this episode , please can you upload it, its my first request to you.Ouch

Edited by Lubnavaishali - 22 January 2010 at 9:43pm
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I don't have it, it was too disturbing, I have never been able to see it fully again the second.
prasunamurty_85 Groupbie
prasunamurty_85
prasunamurty_85

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
It is very difficult for me to stay awake till 12 A.M  Unhappy and now i came to know that in the coming days it will be aired from 11:30 to 12:30 which makes it even more difficult to watch. Everytime, i sit with anticiaption that the misisng bullet episode will be aired but alas, NO !!! Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index