Khatarnaak Mujrim - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

This is Milind Gunaji, he plays a thief in this story.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

This is Milind Gunaji, he plays a thief in this story.
Oh, this guy. He's the ACP in SID Farz.
Hi,

i am new to this forum. Could any one tell me which episode was aired in khatarnaak mujrim yesterday. I missed the epi :-(

A 2005 EP called - Man Eater, starring Makrand Deshpande in the title role. .

Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
Yes, I remember the episode very well. Makrand Deahpande kidnaps Aditi and tries to eat her and CID rescues her just in the nick of time. BTW, Prabha Di, I thought They were showing old episodes?
When I saw the first 2 eps thats what I felt but they showing random episodes. They have shown 1 episode from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2007, from mon-fri. You never know Monday they will show 2010 case. Sab bagwan bharose hai. D

Did you see Setindia has a channel on youtube. They have uploaded the first ever 9 episodes of Aahat when it was a supernatural thriller set in normal surroundings not like what it is now, as Ramsay Horror Flick kind of setup. But uploaded only 2 promos of CID. I wish they upload the pilot episodes of CID too.

When I saw the first 2 eps thats what I felt but they showing random episodes. They have shown 1 episode from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2007, from mon-fri. You never know Monday they will show 2010 case. Sab bagwan bharose hai. D

Did you see Setindia has a channel on youtube. They have uploaded the first ever 9 episodes of Aahat when it was a supernatural thriller set in normal surroundings not like what it is now, as Ramsay Horror Flick kind of setup. But uploaded only 2 promos of CID. I wish they upload the pilot episodes of CID too.
Thanks Prabha Di. I wasn't aware of this. Good they uploaded this. I miss the old episodes of Aahat too. Now it's all crappy I stopped watching. BTW, you know that some episodes of Zee Horror Show have also been uploaded?

A 2005 EP called - Man Eater, starring Makrand Deshpande in the title role. .

Prabha Didi, I haven't seen this episode , please can you upload it, its my first request to you.
Edited by Lubnavaishali - 14 years ago
I don't have it, it was too disturbing, I have never been able to see it fully again the second.
It is very difficult for me to stay awake till 12 A.M  😔 and now i came to know that in the coming days it will be aired from 11:30 to 12:30 which makes it even more difficult to watch. Everytime, i sit with anticiaption that the misisng bullet episode will be aired but alas, NO !!! 😭