Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Khatarnaak Mujrim at 11 PM IST

They are showing old episodes Clap.

Today they are showing 2001 Episode - THE CASE OF IMPOSSIBLE MURDER.

My hopes have come alive, Sony please show THE CASE OF MISSING BULLET.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 18 January 2010 at 10:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smm14$ara_$hachi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khatarnaak Mujrim" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Really? Will you be awake? If you are, plz upload some of the episodes that you find are noteworthy. Good thing that Sony didClap

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I will mainly upload what I like. There were some really good ones like THE CASE OF DISHONEST COP which I missed recording. I am going to grab them as and when they are aired again. I am not fond of Viren. I may not be able to fulfill what people here are requesting via PMs. I will do what I can.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 18 January 2010 at 11:54am

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Well that's nice to know. I had almost given up on getting any more old episodes.

Prabha, I know you are not fond of Viren and that's perfectly ok. But if it is not too much trouble, could you keep an eye out for Viren's last case and upload that one? If not anything else, it marks the end of an era so I think it'd be nice to have it available. No pressure though. Embarrassed

And of course the very first episode of the show. I think that goes without saying. If they ever show that again, I'd say all the fans would want to see it no matter how good or bad it may have been. Wink

Edited by Kal El - 18 January 2010 at 3:39pm

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Yeah, pls record the missing bullet one..one of the best of Daya.

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
it is every day at 11pm at night to 0.00 am
yesterday i watched it

Ramya-KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Ramya-KaShian

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
wat is that MISSING BUKLLET episode. it is k thr wr so many episode with related titles that i m beginning 2 frget! 1 episode name i cant get confused with is WOH KAUN THI??? LOL i ve seen it fr more than 50 times. n that one umm in wich thrs a lady called Maya who kills the lady that killed her fiancee. n blah blah blah. thats the episode of CID i hav seen the most. though i frgot its name!! Tongue

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Missing Bullet is a case from Pre-Abhijit Era in which Daya Sir was accused of murder and he tried to commit suicide. Its the same case whose small clip we can see in the Behroopiya Episode where ACP tell him that he is one of his best officers.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.