Page   of 3

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anonymous-

The precap was interesting, tomorrows episode will be good!<br>

ya wonder wt ll happen tomorrow and after slap wt ll Krishna do Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo: SURPRISE (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
HOW ON EARTH CAN SUMONE SLAP KRISHNA KRISHNA...
mae hotey tu uskaa haath pakarr ker wahan se bhaaagg jaatey with him LOL...jab saamney hoo krishna krishna kaun karega nitin se biyah LOL...he lubes her so muchhh koi nae itnaa pyar ker saktaaa shes lucky who got such kinda loverrr..agarr ussey chamat lagga di tu kya uska pyarrr kam hojayega naheyy kabhe naheyy..HUHHHH
samajhtey kya hai krishna krishna hai koi awain nae hai woh.......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top