Pavitra Rishta

Written/Vid/Pix Update 18th January

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Thanks for update Aarti..
i kind of liked this episode as finally Manav and Archu spoke for first like this with out they eyes speaking which was good and I'm happy that Manav has started feeling guilty about his behavior towards Archu.
I'm sure Manav is gonna find Archu tom and get her back home.
I would rate 7/10
how was ur friday exam???

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nishr

Thanks for update Aarti..
i kind of liked this episode as finally Manav and Archu spoke for first like this with out they eyes speaking which was good and I'm happy that Manav has started feeling guilty about his behavior towards Archu.
I'm sure Manav is gonna find Archu tom and get her back home.
I would rate 7/10
how was ur friday exam???

thans for the appretiation Nish... my exam was good ... now i am FREE!!!! 🥳🥳....i remembered guptils words ... ALL IZ WELL!!!!! 

skeptical thumbnail
Thanks for the update.................. a long rally.  The ball is in this court and then in that.............
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I liked todays episode.. Everything was smooth.. i am sure manav will find Archu and then sumthing might happen and archu will have to come back at manavs house, maybe courts order.. 8/10 from me..
@aarti:
Finally your exams are over.. Chalo koi toh meri thodi bahut sunta hai.. ALL IZZ WELL..
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!

I actually watched this episode, and Archana and Manav's expressions and body language are very revealing.  Like in the first part, where Manav is trying to keep his tough exterior up, but you can see how difficult it was for him.  Then, when he turned around, he just stopped trying, it looked like he wanted to cry out of confusion.

I was happy in a sense, when Manav just said it really straightforwardly and without any anger (but rather some guilt, it appeared to me) that he had to marry Sharvani because of Sachin's child.  Then at the end when he heard everything Archana said to Shravani... it seems like they might be progressing faster than I thought that they would.

I have a feeling Manav will go to try and find Archana tomorrow.

I actually kind of liked this episode, we found out a lot about what is going on with Manav's thought process, which is something they had been generally hiding from us.  I would say 7.5/10.
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omg i personally like today's episode coz arman spoke to each other,they argued....n mostly loved the last part when archu leaves the room to see manav....and she's not surprised and leaves...

most of all the precap was amazing....that showed a worried manav...awaiting tomorrows episode...

id rate it 9/10
hey! Aarti......nice update 👍🏼...missed it yaar....but yr writing is so graphic that I can almost see the entire ep in my head....thnx...hopefully some light at the end of the tunnel fr ArMan lets see wat happens tom' ep....finger's crossed 😍
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I only hope Archana goes out and builds a life for herself. Life is not only about sacrificing or staying married. I think she will finally get this and will try to move on her own without leaning on anyone. Will manav go to get her back? I dont know. I dont think so. I only hope that now that the reality of life is firmly in front of her, she will take some practical decisions for herself alone. And Arman reunion , if it happens, will never be this simple. C'mon we know our creatives too well by now.
It took four months apprx for Archana to find the truth. It will take Manav roughly the same time. The union will hapen ( again, indeed if it does)  just in time for their first anniversary ie may -June I would say , not before that.
Sorry for being pessimistic but I think this is the most likely scenario.
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks fr the update Aarti .. so now u r free na ! party time 🥳 .. evn I'm celebrationg, I passed my examz 🥳

ohh, nd today's episode jst added sugar to it ! I personally loved the episode ! esp the transformation of Manav throughout the episode ! from a very angry Manav to a guilty Manav 😳 .. I think the episode ws indeed fast, nd it ws certainly unexpected ! I mean we all thought Archu wd b tortured by Svita, Manav not aware of this nd all .. bt this track whr she has been told the first itself abt the shaadi is btr .. nd Manav feeling guilty nd helpless is as good too !
can't wait for tomorrow .. seems promising .. more than the episode, I loved the precap 😆
nd as u said, I also think Satish asked time to win ovr varsha !

I'd give the episode 8.5/10 .. 😳