Disha's Badla

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey Guys!!

Can anyone answer my question? Disha ia always talking about getting revenge from DK for her Baba's death, but did DK really kill her father? I thought it was an accident. Why is she so hellbent on ruining his life?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

memsaab thumbnail
DK is right now in jail with charges of killing Disha's real father Dev.. and she thinks that since DK was after her and ruined the whole Bhonsle household and business, she blames for Vijayendra Bhonsle's death...DK did not kill both of them.. but Disha as being a crazy woman thinks so
rat718 thumbnail
Though not directly dk was kind of responsible to the stress of disha's dad. We have to agree that DK's obessiveness went well over and excess to get disha to model for his company. Therefore though the death was not directly caused by dk, he was kind of responsible for it.  
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i disagree with this. DK was in  no way involved in the accident that killed Vijayendra. He gave lot of mental stress to disha's father ,but that does not mean he killed him.
dkaddict thumbnail

sree_20, I agree with you. Only the dumb taxi driver could be held responsible for Vijayendra's death. However, though we know DK didn't kill Dev, there is some evidence pointing to that, however weak, and Disha is convinced that he did it, I think. Either that, or she's taking this revenge thing overboard, which I think she may be doing, anyhow. When will she get back to reality?

Happy early Birthday, sree...

Edited by dkaddict - 19 years ago
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks guys!! Disha is really bugging me now. I think she is taking this badla thing too far. I understand that she doesn't trust DK, but how can she trust Gargi? Gargi reeks of trouble. Somethings are ment to be kept a secret, but no Disha has to go and tell the witch everything.

*Khushi*

krazee_gurl thumbnail
Disha does need to learn how to keep secrets!
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah I guess its easy to say she needs to keep the secrets but its not easy when you are fighting someone who is strong and powerful and any help is good