Chat Clubs

| Mad Film Club 163-Mod Notepg.48-New RULES pg 73 (Page 48)

Post Reply New Post

Page 48 of 150

iTangled_25

IF-Stunnerz

iTangled_25

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Sorry Jot Unhappy May be we weren't careful Ouch

Edited by Steff_DMG - 19 January 2010 at 5:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786-Disha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "| Mad Film Club 163-Mod Notepg.48-New RULES pg 73 (Page 48)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
Now here are the details of what has gone wrong in this CC:-

Starting from page 32 of the MFC. The parts in red are the Rules and Regulations of Chat Club forum which can be found HERE

Originally posted by shaktheback

No Tannu.
She has to try either in MJHT r CMG.
MJHT has Mohit babez and Arjun babezz .. they are hillarious too.

I thought it was made clear in the CC rules that there will be no more name calling. Please read the rules again:-

Bashing Actors / Characters
Okay so the waters here are a little tricky. We do realize that not everyone loves the same actors as others and some probably don't like any actors at all. However, we do have a lot of people who love these people as much as they love themselves. We are not asking you start loving an actor just because someone else does it but we would request you to be a little considerate of other people's opinions and do not post insulting or instigating posts. Express your opinions in a timely fashion so that the atmosphere or the forum remains harmonious.

Im surprised to see id's like MRsMohitSehgal, mohitkideewani etc ?
How can a face like Mohit Sehgal have such obsessed fans ?

Again bashing an actor. I am not here to make you fall in love with an actor but please be critical not bashful :-

Okay so the waters here are a little tricky. We do realize that not everyone loves the same actors as others and some probably don't like any actors at all. However, we do have a lot of people who love these people as much as they love themselves. We are not asking you start loving an actor just because someone else does it but we would request you to be a little considerate of other people's opinions and do not post insulting or instigating posts. Express your opinions in a timely fashion so that the atmosphere or the forum remains harmonious.

I reported her post telling dat she lacks intellectual thinking.

Attacking another member. Shak I have always asked you to report anyone from the Dev team that you might have a problem with or isn't listening to your complaints to other DT members who are there to listen to your problems.

Personal attacks on members
There are a growing number of public personal attacks on a number of people. Please refrain yourself from using expressions or language in posts that are considered foul, vulgar, hateful, bigoted, sexually harassing, racially offensive, or are in any way discriminatory.

Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

bluveyyy ..is tht u ..wat is al ovr ur profileROFL i can see cow dungROFL

Tannu please refrain yourself from calling an actor cow dung. How would you feel if you or one of your friends were called cow dung just because the other person did not like you or your friends?

Originally posted by BlueSoul

Duduuuuuuu ... Hug

Yep, Its me. And thats cow dung ..with my name on it. Dead
Again how would you feel if you or one of your friends were called cow dung just because the other person did not like you or your friends?

Originally posted by mysticwater24

@Tannu

Cow dung is Shak's latest LOVE LOL

Anu BehnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHugHugHug

Again how would you feel if you or one of your friends were called cow dung just because the other person did not like you or your friends?

Originally posted by Steff_DMG

You dont like CMG Shak?LOL I'd like it anyday, as long as Gober is not Armaan Big smile
Script is crap but, even today Sleepy

Steff I did not expect you to bash like this. Again how would you feel if you or one of your friends were called "gober" just because the other person did not like you or your friends?

Oye, Guys ... Niyati just PM'ed me...She told me...to inform everyone...to behave less dramatic in that Armaan calling Armaan topic. Also, do not LIKE my posts.

PG's will doubt, though i doubt they will. ROFL
Can you please explain to me what exactly you got out of trying to be someone you are not?? Over in the DMG forum you are pulling off this drama along with Niyati and here you are making fun of those other people who actually believed you??? What do you guys get out of pushing people's buttons like that? If some people worship KSG then LET THEM BE. What are you going to gain out of your "preaching"? What is this that you are trying to show???

yea. Il make all k-babezz throw andas on you !

Again no personal attacks on forum members will be tolerated anymore.

Personal attacks on members
There are a growing number of public personal attacks on a number of people. Please refrain yourself from using expressions or language in posts that are considered foul, vulgar, hateful, bigoted, sexually harassing, racially offensive, or are in any way discriminatory. Calling people lesbians and uncles can be considered discriminatory and actions will be taken against those who will continue use of such language after this rules post comes in action
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

gober mosquitoROFL
its al effect of bluveys siggie ROFL

Same attacking KSG again.

Cow-Dung?????? He cannot reply.

You better plan a tougher dare for TJ. I wont leave you otherwise.

Same attacking KSG again.

@Rikz

i am finding it hard to believe my eyes that u have cow dung's pic as your profile pic
LOL

Attacking KSG again.

@Shak

u asked Rikz to put cow dung's pic??
Ermm

Attacking KSG again.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Invisiblereadermaggie131984BilliCat.Princess..cupid-struck-.nandini.--Nadii-dhruviarmaanfan* Unnati *Sanju_.anjz.baz786.DontKnow.Sue101WrackspurtiTangled_25Asad-Kii-ArzooAlu-268143

-Lipsa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lipsa-

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Helooo!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Disha-

tomnjerry2

IF-Addictz

tomnjerry2

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
uffffff.......kya kardiya...... LOL