Page   of 3

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Originally posted by PrettyGirl19

WE ALL R HIS DEEWANIS..we all lubee himmm muwahh muwah

tum to itniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii badiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii deewani ho uski ki subah shyam use tumhari wajase hiccups hoti hogi..........itna yad jo karte ho tum use he heLOL

LOL 100 % agree to u .... bechara Krishna take pe take leta hain bcz of hiccups LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Biggest Deewani .... (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

me me me me :) ok as i am new here and doesnt have any idea about krishna's dewani's so i wont be able to vote. but majority is athority so i am gonan vote for prettygal19.

all the best frnds

regards

fatima

hay Fatima plz dont mind the poll was limited to 10 people thats y .... otherwise we all r pakka deewani of him Wink .... and welcome to the forum and we recently named it Krishna ki deewaniii forum

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

me me me me :) ok as i am new here and doesnt have any idea about krishna's dewani's so i wont be able to vote. but majority is athority so i am gonan vote for prettygal19.

all the best frnds

regards

fatima

hay Fatima plz dont mind the poll was limited to 10 people thats y .... otherwise we all r pakka deewani of him Wink .... and welcome to the forum and we recently named it Krishna ki deewaniii forum LOL

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 19 January 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

thnks yasmeenee .....................it was really different and funny.........loved it............Smile

u r welcome ... i m happy u like it Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.