Pratigya

Biggest Deewani ....

Poll

who is the biggest deewani of Krishna

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
yasmeeneee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Ka bay!!!!! hay guys its my 1000th post so i thought to do something new ..... in forums we always talk abt the serial, actors, twist and turns but we dont talk abt the members of the forum.... so in this post vote for the biggest deewani of Krishna 😳

Guys no offend to anyone its not like competition but for fun .... so plz dont mind anything

sorry if i ve missed someone's name the poll is limited to 10 names .....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
hehehhehe OMG im soo happy tht ma name is there ;p X thnx girl <3
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww yasmenee sisterrr ur shoooo shweettttt...luveee uuu wow kya post banayaa haiii..krishna krishna daikh legaa tu he'll be realy happy
ehehe arey its not our fault hes sho hot dashing amazing charming awsumly awsum actor..hes got such deepp eyesss mashallahhh kya dikhta haiii lubbb him hehehe...bas ker arhaina cum bak to the topic now lol ya so i think alll his fans are equal..we all lubb him pray for him n his success n will alwayss support him so well i voted for u as i know ur a very big deewani 2;)n its reallllyyy a pleasure to be a part of this polll thanks yasmene sis for keeping my name in this polll..
krishna krishna rocksss..
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Actuallly i jst voted for all of u here :) cuz we all r Kriya family :)
yasmeeneee thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasamimi4eva

<FONT color=#cc00cc>hehehhehe OMG im soo happy tht ma name is there ;p X thnx girl <3</FONT>

off course dear u ve to there, u r also part of forum and one of deewaniiiiii like us   ðŸ˜Š
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: yasmeeneee

off course dear u ve to there, u r also part of forum and one of deewaniiiiii like us   ðŸ˜Š

😛😊
yasmeeneee thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrettyGirl19

aww yasmenee sisterrr ur shoooo shweettttt...luveee uuu wow kya post banayaa haiii..krishna krishna daikh legaa tu he'll be realy happy

ehehe arey its not our fault hes sho hot dashing amazing charming awsumly awsum actor..hes got such deepp eyesss mashallahhh kya dikhta haiii lubbb him hehehe...bas ker arhaina cum bak to the topic now lol ya so i think alll his fans are equal..we all lubb him pray for him n his success n will alwayss support him so well i voted for u as i know ur a very big deewani 2;)n its reallllyyy a pleasure to be a part of this polll thanks yasmene sis for keeping my name in this polll..

krishna krishna rocksss..

awwww love u too dear and hope Krishna see it bcz we want to see him happy 😳 .... i was wondering who votes for me 😆 so it was u thanx dear .... and doestnt matter u dont ve to talk abt the post thats wt we love abt u that u get into it when u talk abt Krishna 😉
yasmeeneee thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasamimi4eva

Actuallly i jst voted for all of u here :) cuz we all r Kriya family :)

well done dear ... ya u r right we all r deewaniiis .... i think the forum should be called "KRISHNA'S DEEWANIIIIS" 😉
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
😆 I like your list of deewanis! Thanks for piutting me up there, but i can tell you i am his deewani, maybe not his biggest compared to you girls, but i am 😳
yasmeeneee thumbnail
Originally posted by: -anonymous-

😆 I like your list of deewanis! Thanks for piutting me up there, but i can tell you i am his deewani, maybe not his biggest compared to you girls, but i am 😳<br>

😆 u r welcome, and we all deewanis but i also feel like other grls r more then me (including u) 😆 😆 😆 i dont know who is voting for me 😆