Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Hello Bandinians:

Bandini completes one year and therefore our Forum does too. The first year anniversary of Bandini is on January 19, 2010. New members have been joining and silent members have started participating during the year. Some of us have been here from the very beginning. All the members are very vocal in putting forth likes and dislikes about the characters and tracks at any given point. A lot of the members have also been sharing their written creativity in the creations gallery or by making video mixes or by writing short stories and fan fics.  

To celebrate this day, the Dev Team is asking all members to share with members the story of their personal journey with Bandini - how/why they started watching Bandini, how did they come upon our forum and what was it that made them join it and start posting and discussing. Tell us whether you are a Gopika, a Kanjika, a Hitenika or a Fencika. You can also write about your personal favorites ' be it a scene, a song, a dialogue, a character and/or a situation. Silent members can also take this opportunity to come forward with their story and tell us their experiences of watching the serial and their favorites.

The Bandini forum is active because of its members who are very involved in what transpires in each episode for 5 days of the week. The characters have become a part of our daily lives ' whatever they do or don't do brings us here to voice our thoughts and opinions very vocally and at time passionately. Members have bonded over posts and made new friends and some of us consider the Bandini forum to be our second home and family.

On this occasion I would like to say:

• To our 3 Coolbies  Nikita, Uma and Nupur  for their hard work in writing the detailed updates.
  • To our Videobie Bhamita (Sonyfan28) for posting the video links.
  • To Mallika for giving us live updates of the episodes.
  • To Piku for filling in to do the detailed updates when a coolbie was on vacation.
  • Leena for providing updates on promos aired.
  • Lipshaa and Imran for creating the anniversary siggies.

So, let us celebrate the first birthday of the serial by celebrating the members of this forum and their journeys with Bandini.

Wishing a Happy First Anniversary to all Bandin fans. You all rock!!!

Edited by soap-critic - 18 January 2010 at 2:07pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverAmor.umm1234vrsharmarpmenonNupur9anna44ammoosIsa_deMallika113*Piku*leena04prerna4rishav_dkmystery_nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bandini's First Anniversary" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Heart Happy 1st Anniversary  To Bandini and EveryoneHeart

Lets get ready to party and eat some cake. And dance. PartyDancingHeart

Let's have some ranouk shaunak
Let's have some party now
Let's have some roula rappa

Round de chak hey
Round de chak

Let's have some dhol dhamaka
Let's call the dholi now
Let's have some matti tappa
Chalo chalo ji lak lachka lo
Chalo chalo ji mauj mana lo
Chalo chalo ji nach lo gaa lo
Pakad kisi ki wrist

And we twist
We twist  

Nice cake for us to enjoy

Bandini Dev Team and I would like to thank Lipshaa and Imran94 for taking their time out. Making all these beautiful siggys for everyone to use. Big smile

Feel Free to use these siggys. And show our Spirit for BandiniSmile

Imran  94 and Lipshaa
Here are your presents

Edited by *Piku* - 18 January 2010 at 12:51am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverAmor.vrsharma-Imu.M-Nupur9anna44ammoosnikita_88prerna4rishav

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to Bandini
My story will be up tomorrow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverammoos

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged

I was thinking about the anniversary tooo. Hema and Dev team you read my mind. Thank you

How I started bandin:

In May of 2009 I was very very bored and was just surfing on the net some how I landed on the NDTV website and saw the glimpse of this show and had read reviews from other mbrs (from IF) saying how wonderful this show was as it tackle the real issues of our society where we still have young girls getting married to much older man without their consent....

So, I began watching all videos of bandini (Jan-May) in about 2-3 weeks and read all the written update too (very proud of my self..BIG Accomplishment). On the very first day I fall in fall with SanRaj and since then I have become GOPIKAAS... and I am in love with DM/RR and this is the first show of RR that I have watched officially. I also watched RR as Aprajit Dev in KS. RR looks very handsome as DM and he has made the character of DM so alive that I am love with DM like nothing else my husband dislike DM/RR because of my obssession (mine obssession is a good and positive one).

There are so many weekend I have watch SanRaj scene like zillion times to keep my self busy thanks to mombossa for making great SanRaj Video's and posting on youtube. Million Thanks too other mbrs like Love221; Bala; for making great sanraj mix just for us. I also want to thank Dev team, Uma, Hema Malli, and so many other great writer of SanRaj romance and FF for making and keeping Bandini especially SanRaj alive for us while the track was sucking..I was very very disappointed with Santu going to jail for a crime she did not committed (I am 10000% sure killer might be Birwa) and making family hate her. The new promo have already depress me so much, I almost thought to quit Bandini. Thank God, I came accross an article that gave me little hope toward Bandini again and I will watch Bandini to see Strong Santu (I posted earlier said)

Many Many congratulations to BT & Bandini team on their first anniversay and hope you will have many more success ahead of you.

Edited by anna44 - 18 January 2010 at 12:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloverAmor.vrsharmaammoos*Piku*nikita_88

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Happy Anniversary to the whole Bandini team, the cast and the crew because without them the show would not be possible. Then Happy Anniversary to all the Forum members because its been an year since this Forum began members have come and gone, become active and less active but nonetheless the Forum is still going strong for that there are members like Malli, Fuzzy, Uma, Anu and many members who keep the forum active with discussions and FF's, I am not as active on the Forum discussion as most members though I do try and read them all and keep up. When I first came to the Forum Mru and Sukhi were doing the updates so a big thank you to them for all their hard work, another big thank you to Sonyfan28 who without fail has put up Video updates up everyday for all to re-watch our favourite SanRaj scenes. Then a thanks to Uma and Nups for the written update and a huge thanks to Piku who covered for us written updates whilst we were busy/ away.

My journey with Bandini has been a strange one I remember I watched the first episode of Bandini and then didn't watch Bandini again till April! I know you all probably think what such craziness but at the time when Bandini I was watching another show on TV and use to come on TV at 8.00pm the same time as Bandini. Then as time went on my sister was like I want to watch Bandini everyone is saying it is really good and I was like no but then as luck would have it the show that was on at 8.00 had a change in its time slot! So I started watching Bandini a few episodes here and there due to exams and my sister wedding preparations then come June without fail at 8.00 everyone in my house would be watching Bandini, through getting into the show many questions arised in my mind being a member on IF I knew this Forum was the best place to come. So then I read the updates for what had happened through the months I had missed found out who the bad guys were and why DM married Santo and other questions. The biggest reason for me watching the show was RR (Mr Bajaj was in a new show) but what kept me watching the show was Mrunal I was dying to watch Mrunal on my screen again I had been in love with Mrunal since KHMK, he looked so different in Bandini without all the makeup it was great to see him in another show. It did take me a while to realise it was the same actor I think the day I found out my looked at me as I was crazy and I was like that's Krishna to her.  Then around July I started becoming active on the Forum during that time the members were different, most of them not particularly active now so if you are reading this come back the more the merry, I got to know some of those members and then I started talking to Hema and then she asked me to cover for a few updates and then from that I started doing regular updates. After that here I am today with a crowd of Gopika's, Kanjika's, Fencika's or a Hitenika. So a big hug to all the members of this Forum old and new because without you guys my journey with Bandini would be incomplete.

By the way awesome post Hema and Imran and Lipsha love the anniversary siggies!

Happy Anniversary Everyone!

Since Piku has started the party with some music, I shall continue it with
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVM0ktaO2Qs

Edited by nikita_88 - 18 January 2010 at 8:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlovervrsharmaNupur9ammoosprerna4rishav

svmi

svmi

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Congratulations to all the actors for their brilliant performances.
Congratulations to the production team for creating some memorable  characters  and scenes.

May you are able to bring  good and positive feel back to Bandini.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloveranna44vrsharmanikita_88

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Congratulations to the Bandini cast and crew for entertaining us over the past year! ClapClapClap
Clap
I would also like to thank ronitfan and sns23, that is, Sukhi and Mru, respectively, for the updates they used to do before. The lively discussions in this forum were the main reason why I started following Bandini so seriouslySmile

My sister told me about Bandini in April last year and I caught up on the story through videos online. I am not a -ka of any sort, but my favorite character is Santo. Next is DM.

RR's acting as DM is what keeps me glued to the story even now, though it has lost much of its essence!

Thanks to the development team for what they have done, and continue to do.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlovervrsharmanikita_88prerna4rishav

s000

IF-Dazzler

s000

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged
you know why i love it because its my bday too - come on bandini - kya present diya aap ne mujhe - thank you xxxxxxxxxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44ammoos

Post Reply New Post

Go to top