Dance Premier League

WY Puneet was in Rab ne mila di jodi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I was watching Rab ne Bana di jodi SRK movie, I saw Puneet !!!!  in a small scene

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WY Puneet was in Rab ne mila di jodi" in Dance Premier League forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

phadukaran

phadukaran

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
puneet is a not only student of Shaimak but a right hand man of Shaimak, so now, everything comes clean and clear, that win of Western yodhas was purely intentional and thanks to Shaimak... and they thought we will never find out...

angelsgurl

IF-Rockerz

angelsgurl

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
from what i have heard.. even karthik was shiamaks student.. and most of the dancers on DPL were from his academy

ta33

Goldie

ta33

Posted: 24 January 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Puneet, Karthik and Karthik's brother are instructors for Shaimak's dance academy.

Puneet is probably also Shaimak's assistant or something.

In Apsara Awards, when Shaimak won for the movie 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' he thanked Puneet and two others for their immense contributions.

However, I believe Western Yodha's victory was just. Although Shaimak knows a few WY members, I think he was never biased.

Edited by ta33 - 24 January 2010 at 8:13pm

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 27 January 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I dont think Shamak was biased coz he didnt  give scores to them.. Although many of them might have been from his dance academy... others were trained too.. may be from diffnt school!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top