Pavitra Rishta

i want savita to torture archana

poppins thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yes friends. i want savita to torture archana...
then only manav will realize his love for archana n hopes will rekindle

but till then our poor girl😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oh i believe she has gone lot of torture off late, somemore and the viewer's will start crying. In other words the audience itself will lodge a police complaint on her,,,,,,,

Character assasination of the highest order, 😭

If Manav really loves Archana then he won't let his aai torture her anymore, but i believe he has turned into a cold heart human being.....😔

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
that is exactly what I think will happen . Savita will indirectly help Archana in making her husband at least protective about her .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I love Archana somuch but I am afraid that this is her only chance to get some feelings from Manav . She will have to go through the grill for him .
I see no other way but that . Savita will give her all to torture her as much as possible . baba will deliberately sit back and just bring this to Manav's notice . If manav really loves Archana then he will break and then he will turn protective towards his wife , first step towards falling back in love with her . If he doesn't do that then it means that he loves sachin , his mum the baby far far more than Archana and that she no longer is important to him.