Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

It takes two to make a delicious Khichdi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged

It takes two to make a delicious Khichdi: Producer JD Majethia and Farah Khan who has done a cameo in the film taken off by the comedy show.

While the pre-production work of her forthcoming film Tees Maar Khan starring Akshay Kumar has been keeping her busy, Farah took time out to shoot for JD Matheja's film Khichdi EBLS. The film version of the successful Star Plus television series Khichdi, Farah accepted the role blindly with the clause of having an elaborate Gujarati meal as fee.

JD who also stars in the film said, 'All I can say is that Farah surprised me. I have known her for a long time but I really wasn't sure how she would take the proposal because she is such a successful director. But she said yes without even without listening to what my film was about. She even cancelled her vacation because I needed her on some particular days for the shoot. Despite being a director herself, she followed everything she was asked to do by the film's director, Aatish Kapadia.'

Farah spoke of JD saying, 'I have known JD since my Mithibai College days, when he used to do theatre with my brother Sajid. When he called me I immediately agreed. The brief was very clear, that I have to be myself, the stern and serious director that I am. However it was good fun shooting for the film and I thoroughly enjoyed it. My only condition was that I be treated to some great Gujju food on the sets, and they fulfilled my demand.'

About her role JD said, 'It's a fun sequence, very humorous. She is approached to make a film for the express purpose of annoying someone. Farah agrees to make the film on the condition that she won't be given credit. Trust me, people will love her in this comic role.'

Edited by JayVed - 17 January 2010 at 8:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaibaniwaliabhavi20_s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It takes two to make a delicious Khichdi" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
ThanxSmile

CherryPrincess

CherryPrincess

Posted: 22 January 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
wow! a film on khichdi theme. wonderful. it should be a great experience to watch

jaibaniwalia

Groupbie

jaibaniwalia

Posted: 23 January 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
thanx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top