MANAV doesnt deserve Archana!!! REALLY???? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
at the moment, i am not liking anything...... ye shrawani ko koi building se dhakka dedo yaar
Originally posted by sweetytweetypoo

at the moment, i am not liking anything...... ye shrawani ko koi building se dhakka dedo yaar
Uff , how I wish . I am dreading today's show . Manav and Archana's relationship will hit an all time low with him declaring openly that he wishes to replace Archana with another woman in his life and even after knowing that Archana loves him , he is still not the least bit interested in being with her  .
Of course Madam Shravai standing right beside him giving those pathetic sad looks , playing victim to the hilt , Savita cursing abusing Archana .
Oh God , I should not watch today's show but even with this calamity I want to see Manav's reaction . I want to give this man a fair chance . If he really loves Archana then it should show  somewhere

These days for Manav , a woman to live for , is more Shravani than Archana .......😡😡
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago
Can't wait for the day Manav will find out that the divorce papers were actually drawn out by his mommy dearest and not by that  "manhoos "  Archana .  God , how I hate it every time savita calls her that . Savita and manjusha are evil, pure and absoluta EVIL. 😡Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago