Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini22bspprtkedarkanheremaham_sMarina.India1shonia09madhu.EventideRomantiChik.bohemian.kimpanhinzsoapbubbleAnvi2009Ruhani..Prachi..tvrasika-Zaara-Nupur9sam.Tasha1985Enigma.fj08jyoti06-Aysha-mitts..Serendipity..hapinezz13shalini_saish_punkadits7relentless.asmaanixx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Melodies Galore!! Updt - Aaj Mausam & Jab Hawayein" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

I simply loooove the use of old hindi songs in the show ... They have been chosen very carefully .. and so beautiful onscreen! I love old hindi music and it is such a pleasure to hear it being used in a TV show

Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas - used in the title track simply defines the feelings & emotions of the protagonists. It projects the old world charm of the show .. and its simplicity. This song is one of my all faves.When YPNHK starts and i hear this song it just puts a smile on my face

Pyaar Ki Dastaan - though the song is new, the melody of the song is such that it can suit any situation. Also, I thought, it was perfect as the background score for AbHer's first unofficial meeting Embarrassed Even though this song is new, u are right it does have that old melodious feel to it.

Aaj Unse Pehli Mulaqat - used when Leher tells Abeer to meet her on the terrace in 10 minutes! OMGG .. i just fell in love with this song! Moreso seeing Abeer's excitement .. the way he rushed home .. soooo excited ... the way he sorta irritates his sister & Banke .. throws flowers all over the place!! Just too too tooooo cute!! Embarrassed This song was so perfect for that situation ,it just complimented the excitment and rush abeer was feeling because leher wanted to meet him.

Any other songs in the show? Please do let me know and I'll edit this post. in the initial promos they had used the background score of Kitne acche lagte he yeh nadiyaan....

Also, please do share your views on the songs .. Embarrassed 

P.S - As and when they play old (or new!) songs in the show, I'll edit this topic and post it here! And maybe after sometime, compile a CD and name it AbHer's Love Story! Wink Embarrassed LOL Good idea EksLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubblefj08

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
aww thats really sweet..

i've only scene the title track projection..n thats very cute..

but yeah the songs they use realy suit the scene..

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
@ Samira - Thanks for reminding us about the song used in the promos. I'll add it to the list Smile 

I'm loving all the songs they're using in the show .. I end up humming them throughout the day, especially when I'm driving! Embarrassed So thought better to compile a CD LOL I wish they continue to play such lovely tracks .. they're so soothing! Embarrassed 

@ Aish - You must watch the Pehli Mulaqat song sequence .. it was just too cute! Embarrassed 

Thanks for replying guys Embarrassed 

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Ekta, brilliant idea of keeping this post updated. Looking forward to having a big list of old songs out here Smile Playing old songs in the background makes me like this serial even more, it makes it unique. Sometimes, hearing old songs give a soothing effect, like you said.

So far, I have watched all the serials online, and I usually fast forward the opening credits. But in this serial, I actually watch the opening credits because I just love the old song being played in the background along with AbHer scenes. I just cannot get enough of it. It is so simple and lovely.

By the way, if you need any help with this post, feel free to let me know. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
>Bade Achche Lagte Hain .. yeh dharti, yeh nadiya, yeh raina .. aur tum

Does anyone know the youtube/video link to the promo in which this song is played. I do not remember seeing it, and would definitely not want to miss it.

Edited by Anvi2009 - 17 January 2010 at 7:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Ekta, I was thinking, it would be great if we can add the video links too of these songs being played in the serial. What do you think?

Below are the links:

Pal Pal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N_0CBBIneo&feature=related

Pyaar ki Dastaan - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWgB_wo3vK8

Pehli Mulaqat - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1MXwhksIug (it starts at 3:35)

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Anvi - Thanks sooo much! Hug Thats a BRILLIANT idea!! Youtube links of the video/song will be awesssome!!

And Thanks for offering to help. You're already doing it! Big smile Will add all the links to the post above .. Embarrassed 

I too don't remember watching that particular promo .. but heard/read it was aired.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top