CID

B. P. Singh made 6 Episodes of CID in 1986 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

"ACP Shrikant Patkar"??? That could be Satam Sir's name in Ek Shoonya Shoonya, I am pretty sure he was an ACP in that one too. Pridyuman, I think is used only as first name, not as a Surname. I could be wrong though.

no its not a surname. its like 2 names. like Subhas chandra bose or Raja ram mohan roy. frget the last name but the other names "SUBHAS CHANDRA" n "RAJA RAM MOHAN"LOL its smtn like that. LOL yeah they showed wen ACP sir had gone 2 london to get a criminal n ws suspended. they had given the name oon the passengers list!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kal El

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "B. P. Singh made 6 Episodes of CID in 1986 (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Wahji you have explainations for anything under the sun, kamaal ho. Kya observation hai.

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
my parents say the same. specially dad. Unhappy but thats nt a compliment fr me. i feel i m rude! Unhappy

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
But my post was a compliment. I saw a very sweet enthusiastic little girl who has thought about a given thing from all directions and comes up with valid eplainations. You know how to reason out well, thats nice. Maybe its how you same makes the difference. here in written form I see no hint of you being rude.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 18 January 2010 at 1:10am

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

"ACP Shrikant Patkar"??? That could be Satam Sir's name in Ek Shoonya Shoonya, I am pretty sure he was an ACP in that one too. Pridyuman, I think is used only as first name, not as a Surname. I could be wrong though.

no its not a surname. its like 2 names. like Subhas chandra bose or Raja ram mohan roy. frget the last name but the other names "SUBHAS CHANDRA" n "RAJA RAM MOHAN"LOL its smtn like that. LOL yeah they showed wen ACP sir had gone 2 london to get a criminal n ws suspended. they had given the name oon the passengers list!

Excellent observation! Smile I can confirm that the passengers list shows his name as "S. Pradyuman". Here is a screenshot:

It could very well be that the 'S' stands for 'Shrikant'. BTW this reminds me of the episode where Daya's name is shown (Case of the Injured Witness) and it's also in a similar fashion: 'S. Dayanand'. I like your explanation about the ACP's first name being Shrikant and middle name being Pradyuman. Kya zabardast logic hain. Thumbs Up

Edited by Kal El - 18 January 2010 at 2:35am

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged

But my post was a compliment. I saw a very sweet enthusiastic little girl who has thought about a given thing from all directions and comes up with valid eplainations. You know how to reason out well, thats nice. Maybe its how you same makes the difference. here in written form I see no hint of you being rude.

Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top