CID

Current episodes Discussions (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 18

techfreak

techfreak

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Freddy is good actor. He is inserted in CID for fun purpose only. If you are taking tension of cases then he can give entertainment to all CID members.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Current episodes Discussions (Page 9)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 15 February 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by techfreak

Freddy is good actor. He is inserted in CID for fun purpose only. If you are taking tension of cases then he can give entertainment to all CID members.

But CID is a crime show first. It should be a bit more serious. Of course there should be humor, but not in such large doses. And Freddy is a respectable part of the CID team. He is not  a joker. See, that is what people's perception of Freddy is. That's really sad.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I didn't like today's episode. It was very amateurish and at the end, it became very obvious. Plus, the clues and the hypothesis were very unconnected. ACP wasn't shown at all and Abhijit was given little space. The limelight was only on Daya and Fredericks. One good thing is that they are showing Fredericks in serious situations and scenes. But still his melodramatic expressions and his tomfoolery are still very silly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414visrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I didn't like today's episode. It was very amateurish and at the end, it became very obvious. Plus, the clues and the hypothesis were very unconnected. ACP wasn't shown at all and Abhijit was given little space. The limelight was only on Daya and Fredericks. One good thing is that they are showing Fredericks in serious situations and scenes. But still his melodramatic expressions and his tomfoolery are still very silly.
It is going back to the dark ages of Dec...
They are probably shooting some crap without any proper script and taking for granted that we will all see because of the renewed interest due to re-runs.

No wonder Shivaji Satam has decided to sit out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414

Sneha_Lopez

Sneha_Lopez

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!!!! Don't get 2oo silly.CID is such a serious tv soap n has 2 do with murders n crimes .If a little fun is there b2win Tarika n Abhi What's there ya Let dem do it .No problemm man

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneha_Lopez

Hey Guys!!!! Don't get 2oo silly.CID is such a serious tv soap n has 2 do with murders n crimes .If a little fun is there b2win Tarika n Abhi What's there ya Let dem do it .No problemm man
Pls don't mind, but large font/capital letters are considered shouting...could you please use normal font? Smile

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 21 February 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I didnt' know whether to put this under current episodes or re-runs. Anyway since it must  be less than  a year old, I am putting it under 'current' episodes.

There is one episode where Tasha breaks a door. It was probably when Daya was in hospital (though I am not sure). ACP says 'Daya hota to darwaza thodtha'. Then Tasha says 'main thod sakti hoon sir'.  ACP says  something like 'main tumhe abhi hospital nahin le jaa sakta'. She says 'mujhe iski training mili hai sir' and kicks open the door in 'Daya' style.

Anyone knows which episode this is? I know I can sit and search the entire Bhajansinghassi's youtube channel, but I don't have unlimited internet for that. Ouch

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I didnt' know whether to put this under current episodes or re-runs. Anyway since it must  be less than  a year old, I am putting it under 'current' episodes.

There is one episode where Tasha breaks a door. It was probably when Daya was in hospital (though I am not sure). ACP says 'Daya hota to darwaza thodtha'. Then Tasha says 'main thod sakti hoon sir'.  ACP says  something like 'main tumhe abhi hospital nahin le jaa sakta'. She says 'mujhe iski training mili hai sir' and kicks open the door in 'Daya' style.

Anyone knows which episode this is? I know I can sit and search the entire Bhajansinghassi's youtube channel, but I don't have unlimited internet for that. Ouch

hmm..I've seen this scene somewhere last yearConfused I checked Behroopiya one but this scene isnt thereDisapprove. It cant be computer hacker caseErmm because Tasha didnt join the team then.. I'll check those videos and let you know

Post Reply New Post

Go to top