Current episodes Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 18

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Did anyone see the promo for next week. Abhijit Sir is a dilemma has to arrest ACP Sir Shocked.
yes, it said so on his interview. Here's the link:

http://i49.tinypic.com/6qxmav.jpg

Edited by debayon - 17 January 2010 at 11:14am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Current episodes Discussions (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaina_mbbs

Groupbie

shaina_mbbs

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
yes abhijeet is going to arrest acp sir in d next episode...in today's episode acp sir was missing,daya n abhijeet were discussing dat is it abt d serial killer case dat acp sir has to go to delhi....may b its al abt dat... 

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
I hope they make it interesting with lots of suspense. I don't want it to be a damp squib. The promos are really misleading as Abhijeet's injury has proved.
I hope it is not some crap like the ACP 'acting' as if he is going to jail to talk to a criminal inside or something. If they want to make a good episode, the ACP has to land in trouble and the rest of the team has to struggle, gather evidence to prove him innocent and get him out. That'll really touch our hearts.
This  is what made the Missing Bullet episode(which they never showed), Impossible murder episode etc special.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
That Anniversary Special promo is so powerful. This is the day and age of gimicks. A well made promos can help you grab eyeballs, content comes later. AND man this one sure is a very well made promo. Abhi Sir venting out his dilema; I am sure there will be no scene like that during the episode, it been specially shot for the promo. And as always Adi Sir never lets you down, give him the smallest opportunity to perform and he grabs it with both hands. Just love you Adi Sir. I just hope Daya Sir gets equal opportunity to perform as. well.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 17 January 2010 at 6:17pm

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
As per the schedule, CID is back in the 11 PM slot. The series is called KHATARNAAK MUJRIM like 8 PM series is called CID Classics. I wonder what KHATARNAAK MUJRIM is, I hope they are old episodes.

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
no actually they show classic cases at 11 pm also. i see sometimes as i hav 2 go 2 skuul the next day Unhappy koi hai jo un epi's koo record karenge? i already missed alot of them

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ayushi-

^agree completely let sum fun be der
I like Abhi-Tarika flirtingLOL
Its gud sum fun in btw and also Salunke-ACP thingLOL

me too! it makes the case bit loose. so that we n they can concentrate! even Special Squad, a crime show on star ws like this. but yeah i must say it had much better sense! Smile fun is wat makes the day for me!!!along with seriousness ofcourse.

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

common yaar! kuch to mazaa rehene do. waise b in the last 2 yrs CID has gone senseless. kuch to meaning ful rehene doo! i dont mind if they flirt. it'll b really nice fr me n fr us 2 laugh. dont get jealous of Taarika! LOL
I agree, but shouldn't there be a limit? half of the time they're showing Freddy whining and peeing in his pants, ACP etc.. mocking Salunkhe and Abhijit saying Wah Wah Tarika ji, kya baat hain. When will they concentrate on the murder and crime-solving then. If the spice was reduced,then I guarantee you that CID will be a better show.

as i said. fun is wat makes my day...or night, jus think. u see the SERIOUS ABHIJEET. or atleast I see the serious Abhijeet and others also, i feel a bit sad n awkward. its like they hav NO fun in life...Ouchwaise b comedy k alawa kaunsa achcha case ban na hai? Ouch
i admit that smtimes Freddie's jokes are boring but Abhijeet - Taarika...no i love Taarika. hehe i remember the case whr Abhi n Freddie go 2 a poultry farm n Frddie is asked to tell jokes to the owner n he runs all around fr tellin the joke...tell honstly, didnt u atleast give away a smile? Embarrassed
srry Debayon. i do respect ur opinion. SmileBig smile pls don b mad at me!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top