Page 2 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 3 Page 18

shaina_mbbs

Groupbie

shaina_mbbs

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
arre y r u ppl gettin so irritated,its jus a part of entertainment...dey don show der personal lives much in d cases so dey r tryin 2 fit it in d case itself...i feel as long as it doesn't affect abhijeet's role dats fine,commitin 2 some1 is not a part of cid...

Edited by shaina_mbbs - 17 January 2010 at 6:19am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Current episodes Discussions (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by sunnyp1414

I think they are not able to think out how to get forward with this Abhi-Tarika. How to get this into CID and show officially till date they have not shown any official love......... So they are just hanging in between<br>
Well, if they can't come up with a solution, why did they start all this then?
They didn't have any serious cases, so they wanted to add some spice. The other reason could be that many CID fans were unhappy when Shruti left him, so they wanted to bring a woman into his life.

Now that they have started this, they have to take it forward. Any of the following options will do.

1. Abhijeet proposes and Tarika accepts.

2. Tarika rejects because she is more concerned about her career and doesn't want to get tied up by marriage.

3. Tarika takes  the initiative and proposes to Abhijeet. Abhijeet thinks for an episode or two and then decides that love and marriage are not for CID officers, and they decide to be just friends(and at least stop flirting)

4. Tarika gets transferred to another city and Abhijeet ends up with a another heartbreak. (This is an option if Shraddha Musale wants to leave CID)

I have many more ideas...but don't  want to bore you guys Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suveenasterAmbrosia

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina_mbbs

arrey r u ppl gettin so irritated,its jus a part of entertainment...dey don show der personal lives much in d cases so dey r tryin 2 fit it in d case itself...i feel as long as it doesn't affect abhijeet's role dats fine,commitin 2 some1 is not a part of cid...
Crime shows should strictly be crime shows.....well, it's OK if there's a little bit of spice, but they're stretching the limit, which is affecting the show. Compare the old episodes with this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambrosiavisrom

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Crime shows should strictly be crime shows.....well, it's OK if there's a little bit of spice, but they're stretching the limit, which is affecting the show. Compare the old episodes with this.

I think they started CID as serious crime show but they themselves were not prepared that it would run for such long time........ 12 years........ its quite long time...... suddenly they realized that their officers are unmarried............. so how to fit this and get them married they are not coming up with the solution...... difficult for creatives of CID to handle this matter

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 17 January 2010 at 7:46am

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
common yaar! kuch to mazaa rehene do. waise b in the last 2 yrs CID has gone senseless. kuch to meaning ful rehene doo! i dont mind if they flirt. it'll b really nice fr me n fr us 2 laugh. dont get jealous of Taarika! LOL

-Ayushi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayushi-

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
^agree completely let sum fun be der
I like Abhi-Tarika flirtingLOL
Its gud sum fun in btw and also Salunke-ACP thingLOL

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

common yaar! kuch to mazaa rehene do. waise b in the last 2 yrs CID has gone senseless. kuch to meaning ful rehene doo! i dont mind if they flirt. it'll b really nice fr me n fr us 2 laugh. dont get jealous of Taarika! LOL
I agree, but shouldn't there be a limit? half of the time they're showing Freddy whining and peeing in his pants, ACP etc.. mocking Salunkhe and Abhijit saying Wah Wah Tarika ji, kya baat hain. When will they concentrate on the murder and crime-solving then. If the spice was reduced,then I guarantee you that CID will be a better show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Did anyone see the promo for next week. Abhijit Sir is a dilemma has to arrest ACP Sir Shocked.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top