CID

Current episodes Discussions (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 18

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 17 April 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
hi..Smile Smile... can i join in here.... me really like CID...... the only show i watch on tv nowdays.... Smile.... & the main reason being daya sir....Big smile....... really like him in cid..... he steals the show in most of the episodes of CID....
really liked him in last to last friday's episode.... plane wala.... name i 4got shayad... 25,000 feet upar... he looked really awesome in dat.....
& not to mention his rocking chemistry with abhijit... Big smile...
12  years of glory for cid Clap Clap Clap.... wishing them many more... Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Current episodes Discussions (Page 17)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sneha_Lopez

Sneha_Lopez

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged

I've posted this here once again becoz I feel very homely in dis post forum as it deals with all kinds of episodes.I really feel dat CID is very important 2 d yut of 2day's generation.It teaches us that as a citizen of our country we shud respect it n devote ourselves 2 our Motherland.

Cid also teaches us dat no crime can escape from the hands of law.StarApart from dis it also enriches our scientific knowledge-Biology,Chemistry n Physics.StarStarWe get 2 knw bou't Forensic Science n at the same time it's very thrilling.Just lovvvvve it!!!!!.

It also teaches us what true friendship is,i.e,Abhijeet n Daya. Then how muchh a person can be devoted 2 his/her work.isn't it?

It also gives us the idea on how 2 solve cases thereby inspiring passionate youth 2 join CID n other crime branch institiutions.It also shows us that we shud listen 2 what our surrounding people say verry.very carefully.Each n every scene teaches us something or the other. Shocked

It also shows us that "Beauty lies in simplicity." Clapbcoz the entire CID team is very sensible n sober in their dress-up n they r also not at all boastful.......... !!!!!

Apart from this it is also highly entertaining as it hasn't excluded romance from it completely.It's quite an admirable aspect of the show.

LONG LIVE  CID ! ! ! !SmileSmileSmileThumbs Up

I HOPE MY FELLOW FRIENDS WILL AGREE WITH ME.!!!Thumbs Up

I like all the actors whoever has come n gone by,whoever is acting presently n whoever will be acting in future ............!!!!!!!...!.!

By the way I like Abhijeet very muchhh.! !!!!.He shows us how much vibrant n handsome male personality can ever be !!!!(Afterall, I'VE A CRUSH ON HIM ! ! !)

He is an icon of personality developmentSmileSmileSmile

Smile  Bye friends,.... O  ya !!                      

Eu !!!! !! yucksUnhappy. Why r Cid episodes so unrealistic n deja' vu these daysThumbs DownUnhappy. Come on CID, cheer up.Give us thrills n let us excavate ur talents more.Please.... pls... pls.. pls ...........Neways. I liked the Aircraft murder episode.Actually luvd itShockedShockedSmile
                                                          Bye,.........
I wish all my frends will not hesitate 2 give their comments on this post of mine.Hope u'll like it !!!

Edited by Sneha_Lopez - 22 April 2010 at 9:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivanirajputteju_gsunnyp1414visrom-purnima-

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
completely agree with u CID is finest show on television..... very different from other run on the mill shows currently running on tv... Big smile Big smile......
its been 12 years in running & still going strong itself proves credibility of the show & how much it is loved by audience  Big smile Big smile.....
as 4 excitement in show i also agree some different cases should be brought up so that show doesn't go monotonous ....
me also loved aircraft episode Big smile Big smile.....
all the best to whole CID team continue rocking especially daya sir Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Any new episode 2day????

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Still the murders are continuing. I don't know what to say, my voice has gone sore with shouting and exasperation. And why does the culprit have to be caught at the end always? All that needs to be solved is the crime.

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
cid is the best

rozeishere

rozeishere

Posted: 30 May 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
hi just wondered about last weeks saturday show about the darwaja ... when there was no blood aftter the murder how did the bloody fingerprint remain on the door fro two years .... that was the print which helped to find the murderer

rozeishere

rozeishere

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
hi is the forum not used by members any longer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top