Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I didnt' know whether to put this under current episodes or re-runs. Anyway since it must  be less than  a year old, I am putting it under 'current' episodes.

There is one episode where Tasha breaks a door. It was probably when Daya was in hospital (though I am not sure). ACP says 'Daya hota to darwaza thodtha'. Then Tasha says 'main thod sakti hoon sir'.  ACP says  something like 'main tumhe abhi hospital nahin le jaa sakta'. She says 'mujhe iski training mili hai sir' and kicks open the door in 'Daya' style.

Anyone knows which episode this is? I know I can sit and search the entire Bhajansinghassi's youtube channel, but I don't have unlimited internet for that.
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: visrom

I didnt' know whether to put this under current episodes or re-runs. Anyway since it must  be less than  a year old, I am putting it under 'current' episodes.

There is one episode where Tasha breaks a door. It was probably when Daya was in hospital (though I am not sure). ACP says 'Daya hota to darwaza thodtha'. Then Tasha says 'main thod sakti hoon sir'.  ACP says  something like 'main tumhe abhi hospital nahin le jaa sakta'. She says 'mujhe iski training mili hai sir' and kicks open the door in 'Daya' style.

Anyone knows which episode this is? I know I can sit and search the entire Bhajansinghassi's youtube channel, but I don't have unlimited internet for that.

hmm..I've seen this scene somewhere last yearπŸ˜• I checked Behroopiya one but this scene isnt thereπŸ˜’. It cant be computer hacker caseπŸ€” because Tasha didnt join the team then.. I'll check those videos and let you know
prabha. thumbnail
@visrom, I have a feeling it was in the case title Khooni Khabar. There were two cases with the same title in 2009. One was about a reporter and the other one was where a man keep getting newpaper cutting of the next day's paper with news about his family's death. I have a feeling that the reporter one had the seen you have mentioned. The one aired on 26th Jun 2009. Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
i want something different wrt cases, ie, no more of spouse cheating/dad's will (as debu mentioned), broken heart etc etc.

instead let there be a internatiional drug/arms/diamong trafficking racket, a case of REAL Serial killers (not the college studentsone?), it was soo funny.....some despo pscycho (man-eater was good)

and please, lessen the CONVENIENCE from the show.
devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i AGREE with krystal. Cases now days are getting so monotonous and also too obvious. The Acp giraftar was an exception. After a long time I saw a good case. However they cannot compete with the cases aired back between 1999-2006.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Last Friday's episode was not bad, actually. The concept was good, but then again it gets tied up with suparis. But it was good nevertheless.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: debayon

Last Friday's episode was not bad, actually. The concept was good, but then again it gets tied up with suparis. But it was good nevertheless.

Every episode has a 'khoon' and 'laash'. Can they not avoid that, pleaseeeeee?

I am sick of seeing dead bodies every week.

And the motive for killing is stupid too.

prabha. thumbnail

From what I saw in the promo for today's case. The CID team goes to investigate about a woman's murder and are trapped and kidnapped themselves. Many rounds of open fire can be heard. It seems like something happens to Daya Sir. It seems like Abhi Sir may not be participating in this one. His action scene shown seems from an older case and he is missing from the scene where they show all the trapped CID Members. Either he is not part of today's case or was unavailable when this promo was shot.

But one strange thing I don't know why but there is one kidnapper  eyes are focused when the voice over says "phir woh hua jo kisi ne socha bhi nahin tha" seem like Abhi Sir's eyes to me.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Mujhe to bhai bahut achha laga aaj ka episode. I was wrong about Abhi Sir's action scene from the promo being from an old case lekin mera observation bura nahin hai. Ek jhalak mein, sirf aakhen dekh kar maine pehchaan like Abhi Sir ko. Mazaa aa gaya mujhe aaj. Abhi Sir mujrim ko disguise mein bhi nahin chhod te. Lekin mere Daya Sir ko goli maar di un bure logon ne and all the due to that stupid woman. Here someone is trying to save you and you can't even sit still, what was there to react so foolishly. And then she says - sorry sir mujhe bacha lo. Bevakoof ladki. Kya tuning hai Daya-Abhi mein, they understand each other so well, that car indicator scene just proved it further. I enjoyed the episode. The promo was not so misleading after all.

So far out of the 11 cases aired so far this year, I have liked the following episodes, either for the plot, acting or thrilling treatment.

ACP Pradyuman Giraftaar
Bank Locker Ka Rahasya
Khoon Ki Holi

Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This week's episode was awesome, totally rocked. The best of this year. What a wonderful way to celebrate Holi, just brilliant. Brilliant performances by everyone, especially Abhijit. He used his wits and was very calm. Just the reason why he's the second-in-command on team. Especially in the climax scene, everyone played a very important role in that. Overall, it was just wonderful. Jitna bolo kam hain!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh yeah, and Abhijit sir as a criminal, what can I say. I'll leave it upto you guys. Long live the CID teamπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by debayon - 14 years ago