Page 1 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 2 Page 18

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
CID forum has been very inactive of late. So, I thought that I'll make this topic to discuss current episodes of CID. So, what did you guys think of this Friday's(Jan 15) episode? BTW, I'm so excited for tomorrow special episode!!! It's gonna be awesome!

Edited by debayon - 16 January 2010 at 2:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414Ambrosia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Current episodes Discussions" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Yeah, once the old episodes stopped, even Prabha has been very quiet.

The Jan 15 episode was ok...better than the recent ones aired in Dec. I wonder how long is Abhijeet going to keep flirting with Tarika in the forensic lab. I do wish he stops that and gets serious. The flirting is getting a bit too tiring.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Yes, where's Prabha Di? Is she sick? Yes, the episode was certainly better compared to the other episodes. But CID is becoming too perplexing nowadays. This Tarika-Abhijit thing is going on for too long,

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Apart from Freddy's immaturity, the abhi-Tarika flirting is really annoying. Either they make it official or they should just stop flirting in the middle of a forensic lab.
I can't be a part of Friday's discussion since I didn't watch the episodeOuch. I was really upset about missing some of the classic cases that they will probably nevr telecast again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

Apart from Freddy's immaturity, the abhi-Tarika flirting is really annoying. Either they make it official or they should just stop flirting in the middle of a forensic lab.
I can't be a part of Friday's discussion since I didn't watch the episodeOuch. I was really upset about missing some of the classic cases that they will probably nevr telecast again.
Definitely...Abhijeet has to propose within the next two weeks and accept whatever answer she gives. Or he has to decide that love and marriage are not for CID officers as their lives are always at risk. Either way, the flirting is getting too much and HAS to stop. Look at the old episodes(1999-2000) and  the 2004-2005 classic cases. Abhijeet was so efficient and serious about his work. Even during the Shruti episode, he didn't let his heartbreak affect his work. That's the Abhijeet we all love. What do you say?

Edited by visrom - 16 January 2010 at 11:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushi.piya-SNEHAL-

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by Ambrosia

Definitely...Abhijeet has to propose within the next two weeks and accept whatever answer she gives. Or he has to decide that love and marriage are not for CID officers as their lives are always at risk. Either way, the flirting is getting too much and HAS to stop. Look at the old episodes(1999-2000) and  the 2004-2005 classic cases. Abhijeet was so efficient and serious about his work. Even during the Shruti episode, he didn't let his heartbreak affect his work. That's the Abhijeet we all love. What do you say?

I agree with you visrom. I can't help but admire Abhi in the classic cases.
The idea of flirting whilst you are on duty just seems so wrong. I don't understand what they are trying to accomplish by having love stories..its clear as day that both are having feelings for each other then why not go on a date and flirt outside the lab.Confused

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I think they are not able to think out how to get forward with this Abhi-Tarika. How to get this into CID and show officially till date they have not shown any official love......... So they are just hanging in between

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

I think they are not able to think out how to get forward with this Abhi-Tarika. How to get this into CID and show officially till date they have not shown any official love......... So they are just hanging in between<br>
Well, if they can't come up with a solution, why did they start all this then?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top