Yami and Gaurav Full Interview by Telly Tadka

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys.. Full int has now been posted by Telly Tadka of Yami and Gaurav.

Check it out.. :D
Edited by Mari1986 - 14 years ago
THANKS YAAR FOR THE INFO...............LUV u
Thank you so much Mariam πŸ€—
Mariam .. Thanks for posting the link!!

Can't wait to get home and watch it!! Am sure it must have been fun!! πŸ˜ƒ Those of you who have watched it, please do say how it was .. 😳 
@Ekta

OMG it was very cute, i think ur questions were read out as well...Did u ask GK about Hussain-Tina??
OMG they both are so cute.And GK is so naughty he was really pulling yami's leg so much🀣
I'm soooo happy my message was read out

thanks for the link Mari..will just check it out!

Thanks TT for such a wonderful interview of Gaurav-Yami! They were fab!!  

I just could not stop laughing every time Gaurav opened his mouth! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And OMGG .. the way he kept pulling Yami's leg! 🀣 🀣 Poor girl ... she yet has to get used to GK's sense of humour! πŸ˜† Everytime he added "Gaurav is better" .. I cracked up!!

The best part about GK in all his interviews ... he is himself .. and not some "star" giving an interview! I also love the fact that he himself reads out the messages .. and after every message or compliment he gets, he never fails to say a 'Thank You'! He's just sooo humble & down-to-earth!

Really interesting to know that had Yami not become an actress .. she's be an IAS officer! Woww!

Overall a wonderful interview ... I just kept laughing!! Ab yeh dil maange more! πŸ˜ƒ 
EKSYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..

Absoloutely Loved GK's sense of humor.Poor Yami..I feel Chandana gave GK as good as she got..

Anyways They both make a lovely couple..

Ahem Ahem..so GK wants to go on Nach Baliye..hahahahahahah