Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

please tell sabz to stop harassing me via her pms, thankyou!

Seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Shocked

Are you freaking kidding me? What the hell....how did I harass you ? Wacko
Stop getting onto my last nerve dude!! I clearly mentioned let's not ruin this thread and discuss via pm if you still are not satisfy with the fact that we already wasted so much time in non sense and we are literally ruining this thread!! but hell no!
Do you need publicity kyaa that you are hell bent down on ruining this thread and my mood?

Can you STOP pronouncing/writing my name here......I feel insultedAngry I really meant it. Go and get mod instead of pissing me off......if you seriously keep dragging me in this thread, I will be really bad. Believe me.....enough is enough!!! Get a life and stop typing my name here!!! Got it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reminder PLEASE READ! (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sabz-

Stop getting onto my last nerve dude!! I clearly mentioned let's not ruin this thread and discuss via pm if you still are not satisfy with the fact that we already wasted so much time in non sense and we are literally ruining this thread!! but hell no!
Do you need publicity kyaa that you are hell bent down on ruining this thread and my mood?

Can you STOP pronouncing/writing my name here......I feel insultedAngry I really meant it. Go and get mod instead of pissing me off......if you seriously keep dragging me in this thread, I will be really bad. Believe me.....enough is enough!!! Get a life and stop typing my name here!!! Got it?

stop pming me, u r getting on my last nerve, i have had enough! i do not want to discuss anything, after telling u several times to stop pming me, u still are, isn't this harassing? please leave me alone!

Just shut up!! I pmed you once asking let's leave this thread alone......but you have been constanly replying me back, so that means you are harassing me as well *in your words* ......right? Wacko

aquariun26

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Sonam.B

IF-Dazzler

Sonam.B

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Y ARE U GUYS ACTING LIKE BABIES??..COME ON THIS IS HIGHLY IMMATURISH BEHAVIOUR THAT THE TWO OF YOU ARE DISPLAYING...
HAVENT U HEARD OF THE PHRASE-- FORGIVE AND FORGET?????? 

romiosugar1

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Sonam.B

Sonam.B

IF-Dazzler

Sonam.B

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I am sorry..I wont say any moreSmile

romiosugar1

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

stop pming me, u r getting on my last nerve, i have had enough! i do not want to discuss anything, after telling u several times to stop pming me, u still are, isn't this harassing? please leave me alone!

Just shut up!! I pmed you once asking let's leave this thread alone......but you have been constanly replying me back, so that means you are harassing me as well *in your words* ......right? Wacko

woahhh ok, telling me to shutup, really? u pmed me, i told u to leave me alone, u didn't do that, i hope the mods take care of it

YES, you need to shut up *period*Ouch
Don't pm me back .....then, you ain't get any reply coz if you pm me back saying "don't harass me"....then, I have to ask how did I harass u? simple is that !!!

Yes, I want mod to ban you Shocked

aquariun26

Post Reply New Post

Go to top