Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reminder PLEASE READ! (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

it was u who ijnterjected that u wanted to leave, i requested u numerous times to leave the topic alone! but u did not stop! nor did I force my opinions on u, and my pms were very polite, i have got them with me, so u cannot lie about it at all! and now i want some peace of mind! hence I will be stating the following: I did not mean any harm, but I will still say sorry, ok now leave this alone!

Don't expect me to leave you alone when you bash me and give me unwanted attitude *period*.
I understood that you wanted me to leave you alone and your name calling comment but alas, I could not/can't walk away from such thing....sorry huh. In addition, you were not liking me being there yet you were constantly dragging other shows and actors to justify your name calling and attitude. Dear, it does not work that way. It looks like you are too confuse and not able to differ between stating opinion and forcing it to others. And same thing goes to your politeness as well. I pity you if you still think your comments were written in polite manner. Here is something for you to refresh your mind .....enjoy!!

fine u stay in UR FC, get out of my way 

yes since I own this FC, u stay here under my rules, plus u urself wanted to leave this FC earlier, I got tired of being polite with you

All right, fine that you did not intend to harm anyone, but then why did  you shout out of your lung to justify your unharmed comments!!!Wacko 

Anyway, pm me if you still want to discuss further! I am officially out of this thread :))

Originally posted by Sonam.B

OMG...Guys please stop this argument I think such a small discussion about some dellusional fans has been blown out of proportion..
I agree name calling and degrading an actor or show can hurt their fans and is completely wrong...
and if I have done so in the FC then I really apologize wholeheartedly
but please stop fighing wid each oderEmbarrassed
@nikita...I went thru the previous pages and ur comments like..get out of my FC were very hurtful and it will b very courteous if u apologize for dt and vise versa if sabz has said something wrong to u

There was no mentioned as some fans as her comment  states HC's fans are..... Ouch Hence, this crap arguments. Yes, agree....I should let it go coz I have said whatever I wanted to say already, so I am done and out Big smile

My replies are in bold....and bi bie as this is getting ridiculous now Sleepy Would not mind discussing further via pm if nkapoor still is not satisfy abt it :)

Edited by -Sabz- - 04 April 2011 at 11:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun26

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged

ok, whatever, i think u proved my decision of telling u to leave the FC, as you just cannot let things go, and like to fill pages, whatever, I am done with this, i have apologised for unintentionally hurting u, plus i also pmed u that u can rejoin, i have clearly been the bigger person here, i cannot do more!

lol.....bigger person ? WackoROFL
All right, whatever pleasures you Wacko  and yes bye bye.

aquariun26

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

bye bye, I am glad that finally i can stop dealing with u! and yes since i have apologised, i think i am a bigger person, even though u saying stuff like i opened this FC to just bash celebrities, and u filling pages about harshad, even though i told u several times not to did not go well with me!
bye bye

ROFLROFL

Seriously, you need to stop this man....I am getting sleepy Sleepy
I am pming you coz I don't want this thread purpose to be ruined by our non sense!!

Check your pm. Thanks k and hope, you will leave this thread in peace and reply to my pm instead.

aquariun26

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top