Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Swati Dii for the notice, will keep in mind and try to keep the FC as organized as possible by not going off-topic. =]

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reminder PLEASE READ! (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Rachna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Rachna--

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
I have a question. There's a Kajol FC that is not being moderated by anyone. The member who was moderating quit a long time ago so I was wondering if that one can be closed and if I could start a new one? Here is the link to the not-so-active Kajol FC:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=261452

shruti_singh

shruti_singh

Posted: 05 October 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
wot?

-Manpreet-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

sabz is spamming my FC, please take care of it, I will only take her back on the FC if she promises to only keep her discussions limited to the people regarding the FC!

LOL....you are super hilarious nkapoor !!
How about if you follow your own idea of not spamming your fanclub by degrading and bashing other shows/actor. STOP bashing others on the name of fanclub Ouch
Do I bother to come to your so called FC? Hell no! I have better places to visit than coming to your FC which basically runs by bashing other actors and shows. Thumbs Down

You brought up totally irrelevant discussion in your FC first, and when someone did not agree with you......you  ran over here and posted such a silly comment against me...rofl. I pity you for your helpless and silly behaviour. Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun26

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sabz-

sabz is spamming my FC, please take care of it, I will only take her back on the FC if she promises to only keep her discussions limited to the people regarding the FC!

LOL....you are super hilarious nkapoor !!
How about if you follow your own idea of not spamming your fanclub by degrading and bashing other shows/actor. STOP bashing others on the name of fanclub Ouch
Do I bother to come to your so called FC? Hell no! I have better places to visit than coming to your FC which basically runs by bashing other actors and shows. Thumbs Down

You brought up totally irrelevant discussion in your FC first, and when someone did not agree with you......you  ran over here and posted such a silly comment against me...rofl. I pity you for your helpless and silly behaviour. Sleepy

ok, wow, it is u who is abusing me, and it is me who demonstrated silly and helpless behaviour? I said tere liye is similar to kzk---that is quite relevant to kzk, then other people started discussing stuff, you being a tere liye fan could not let it go and filled pages discussing how harshad and tere liye is awsum, I told you time and again to stop, and stop ruining the FC, you did not listen! I am sorry but I do not think I have to make a FC to bash anyone, I have written quite unflattering things on tere liye forum itself! and if someone wants to check what had happened, none of the pages have been deleted! be my guest! and also I pmed u twice saying that calm down, forget about it, and their might be some sort of misunderstanding, yet you are telling me that I have behaved immaturely? puhlease!

First and foremost, do you know the meaning of abuse? Wacko
Can you define if you really know what it means and show me how I  abuse you coz it seems that you lost it. I can show you how your behaviour was .....you lost it completely and started telling me " get out of here as I am the owner of this FC"  like seriously if you own this forum. I was there because I was the member of AP FC....else, I would not have visited it. Shocked
I wish, you would have only talked abt TL......but you went too far buddy by calling  TL and Harshad fans blind and delusional in your FC....this is what  I did not accept. I urge you to read my all comments again coz you seriously have no idea as what went wrong on that day. I can remind you a little bit coz it seems that you are suffering to understand the main cause. The main cause that lead to our argument was "name calling and degrading" not TL. Got it? On top of that, you tried to force me your opinion and tried hard to justified your name calling stuff  by comparing current shows with old shows and actors with other actors.....seriously for what?Wacko  I can't help if you can't respect and/or tolerate others liking and choices. You got to find a better solution for it rather than forcing your opinion at others and dragging other shows/actors in your FC to vent out  your frustration. You pmed me twice for what? Just to give me more attitude and justify your misbehave or to justify your name calling in your so called FC? There was no misunderstanding as you did everything on purpose to take off your frustration that occurred in TL forum SleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun26

Post Reply New Post

Go to top