Pavitra Rishta

AJAB MANAV KI GHAJAB PARESHAANI!!!!

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Archana has entered Manavs house and Manav tells her that he is marrying Shravani!!!!

MANAV(To Himself): Why has she come back now?? Whats she thinking at moment?? But, she said that she loves me a lot.... But who cares now, ITS TOO LATE now.. Now she cant be mine.. I have to marry Shravani.. But, he mut be feeling bad.. I dont care anyways.. But, why cant i ee her getting humiliated by aai.. No need to think about these....

After few days....

Perhaps, Archana was not that wrong.. Perhap, i misunderstood her.. No no.. its all becoz of her.. Yes, becoz of her, Sachin died.. But, why i she still doing so much for me and my family?? Why am i not feeling  happy that she will be going back after few days.. Will i miss her?? No, not  at all..or yes.. I shud not think about this.. Better to think about Shravanis future and Sachins child..

After knowing Archana is innocent...

Bappa, i was so wrong.. I humiliated her without any reason.. i am not able to see myself.. How can i do injustice to her?? She loves me a lot and so do i..Yes, i love her a lot.. But, now i am committed to Shravani, she is my responsibility.. But, Archana is also my responsibility... What should i do now?? please Bappa, give me some strength.. I am really confused at moment.. LOVE or RESPONSIBILITY.... Ok, i will marry shravani... But, what about archana?? No, i cant do injustice with her.. What to do?? Ok, i have decided now and its Bappas decision too...

Now, keep guessing, what Manav will do?? Pot your suggestions.. i know what he will do.. I tried my bit to bring about his changing mind..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nice Zeeshu .
I wish I knew what Manav would do but I don't have a clue . You know how much I like Archana so I am absolutely dreading this coming week . It's gonna be hard on her and me as well.😆
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahahaha... Well no suggestions from me.. I m very confused about this...