Music Ka Maha Muqabla

Aneek Dhar not treated well in MKMM

Raghuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

From the start of this show Aneek Dhar is not getting proper treatment. He is always given to sing in DJ round.

It seems that Shreya is biased towards Abhaas and Ujjaini and giving them to sing in other important rounds.

Although Aneek is a versatile singer he should do well in whatever song is given to him.

We all know that all reality shows are scripted and even the contestents are asked to speak what the channel wants and all Judge, Guests comments fights etc are scripted.

It is very tough for a contestant to tackle all this pressure.

However the judges get enough money so they have to follow channels instructions.Himesh and Shankar took Rs.8 crores each for the show and which is not a small amount.

Edited by Raghuraj - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b4begin thumbnail

I do not know he is treated well or not but I suspect he is being sabotaged. Tll now whoever won the "singer of the day" trophy came from Gaj-show family or newcomers. I think it is a deliberate effort to downgrade SRGMP2007 which is the most successful reality show till date and produced aneek, raja and amanat who are far better singer than anyone in the SVOI.

Gajendra sing is the king of politics. Raja atleast is getting some support from himesh. lack of it and you end up being Aneek. I will quit watching it
pqrspqr thumbnail
This is right thread for this post.

I was just trying to find the logic behind this I would say humiliation. May be I am crazy but I thought  in this way Gajendra Singh is taking a sweet revenge on present Saregamapa director(i forgot his name) by giving aneek wrong kind of song which don't fit with his voice to prove a point that "your singer is crap". It appears to be more complicated politics played by Gajjee. As a whole I didn't like Shreya's body language as a captain though I am a big fan of her. In that sense Raja is lucky to be HR's team. He always shows his love, support, affection towards all of his teammates
rudr_26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want Aneek to step up to the challenge and  sing in other  rounds,  he has to make it clear to Shreya too..  He is far better singer than wht we are hearing now.

BTW ,  singer of the day also won by Debojeet who is a SRGMP product. and so  far every award has been fair  IMO.
musickimasti thumbnail
Ya i think Shreya is not treating him properly. She is not giving him the right songs nor making him sing in the right round.

If he was in Himesh's team then he would have gotten proper attention because Himesh was his guru in SRGMP 2007.

musickimasti thumbnail
Originally posted by: pqrspqr

This is right thread for this post.

I was just trying to find the logic behind this I would say humiliation. May be I am crazy but I thought  in this way Gajendra Singh is taking a sweet revenge on present Saregamapa director(i forgot his name) by giving aneek wrong kind of song which don't fit with his voice to prove a point that "your singer is crap". It appears to be more complicated politics played by Gajjee. As a whole I didn't like Shreya's body language as a captain though I am a big fan of her. In that sense Raja is lucky to be HR's team. He always shows his love, support, affection towards all of his teammates

Ofcourse HR is good at that. He knows how to give affection to all his team members. Now if only he could make Munavar Ali sing a song.

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They are too many things going on in this show.I am just waiting when the show will end and cant see aneek get unfair treatment.

God bless.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl
tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How can u say that? Both Debojit  n Himani got 'singer of the day' , both r from SRGMP.

If HR is so great n he was Aneek's mentor in 2007, why did not he take Aneek in his team?
Why did HR take Raja?

Why blame Shreya? She has got other singers who deliver n do justice to songs.

Edited by tinaasania - 14 years ago
bellevue thumbnail
Originally posted by: malaysiangirl

They are too many things going on in this show.I am just waiting when the show will end and cant see aneek get unfair treatment.

God bless.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl

Please ask Aneek to not sing and come up with some excuses to get out of this stupid show. They are out there to ruin his career and he should seek a lawyer's help (in breaking the contract) to come out of his pain and agony. I also being a long time supporter of him can't bear to see him singing such nonsense songs.
bellevue thumbnail
Originally posted by: malaysiangirl

God bless.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl

Hey Aneek should walk out of this show immediately. If he is under contract then seek a lawyer's help or get sick and quit the show. They are out there to sabotage his career so why is he putting up with this not so great show. This show is not about the singer's talents it's all about the mentors' in my opinion.