Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Does that ever happen to u...that when u hear a name... you like it so much that u think ki  i wudnt mind if it was my name or that i'll name my cousins or kids that or somethingLOL i know that realllyyyyyy jumping ahead into future for sum of us like me (the kids partLOL)... but just for fun....

- If you had to change ur name... wut wud u rename urself?why?

- What does it mean?

- You can compare it to ur real name (optional)

- Have u named nyone? y did u pick that particular name?

- What are your top 5 fav  guy.. n girl names...english.. or hindi/urdu/punjabi etc list them here!!

and u can basically just keep tlking bout names in general... dunno any other questionsTongue

Edited by Star_on_earth - 20 January 2010 at 1:40am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Change ur name~" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
if i could change my name i would maybe change it too arbaaz or haider!

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

does that ever happen to u...that when u hear a name... you like it so much that u think ki  i wudnt mind if it was my name or that i'll name my cousins or kids that or somethingLOL i know that realllyyyyyy jumping ahead into future for sum of us like me (the kids partLOL)... but just for fun....

if you had to change ur name... wut wud u rename urself?why?
wut does it mean?
u can compare it to ur real name (optional)
have u named nyone? y did u pick that particular name?
wut r ur top 5 fav  guy.. n girl names...english.. or hindi/urdu/punjabi etc list them here!!

and u can basically just keep tlking bout names in general... dunno any other questionsTongue

First  I want to know your version on this topic pinky jee .....  your opinion is missing here Smile

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged

does that ever happen to u...that when u hear a name... you like it so much that u think ki  i wudnt mind if it was my name or that i'll name my cousins or kids that or somethingLOL i know that realllyyyyyy jumping ahead into future for sum of us like me (the kids partLOL)... but just for fun....

if you had to change ur name... wut wud u rename urself?why? not really...i m quite happy wid my name Big smile
wut does it mean? i have no idea..
have u named nyone? y did u pick that particular name? no
wut r ur top 5 fav  guy.. n girl names...english.. or hindi/urdu/punjabi etc list them here!!
for guys i like - raj, rahul (thanks to srk movies LOL) ranvijay, Aryan, and many other..i dont remmeber now
girls - i like ishika, anushka, krtika..and others similar to these...Big smile

well apart from my real name...i like my IF name "Star"...i never realised i wud get so used to it wen i joined IF...but now wherever i see Star..i feel so related to it.....LOL 

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@thambu....alright.. heres my version..

if you had to change ur name... wut wud u rename urself?why?
i really like the name akshara...  i heard in on tv.. and loved it from day1... becuz it sounds so good. i like pretty much all the names that start w/ "A"

wut does it mean? im not sure... but i looked it up.. n it means sylabble

u can compare it to ur real name (optional) i love my real name..! i dont think i could be anything else cuz  only my real name suits me!

have u named nyone? y did u pick that particular name?ya i named my cousin... i made a list of names n my mamu choose the one he liked the best. n i chose it becuz it was short n cute..n suits him!

girls..akshara, akanksha, anushka,   anshika, anjna/ anjana?

as u can c.. i have a weird obsession w/ the letter "a"

guys... karan, armaan, ryan, mayank, anmol

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kal-el

if i could change my name i would maybe change it too arbaaz or haider!

oohh.. nice...i like arbaaz!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

if you had to change ur name... wut wud u rename urself?why? not really...i m quite happy wid my name Big smileso am i.. but its just a topic! :)
wut does it mean? i have no idea..
have u named nyone? y did u pick that particular name? no
for guys i like - raj, rahul (thanks to srk movies LOL) ranvijay, Aryan, and many other..i dont remmeber now
ya aryan is a good name... lol raj/ rahul...thats not surprising... i guess evry girl loves that nameLOL
girls - i like ishika, anushka, krtika..and others similar to these...Big smile
ooooh nice names! i also like anushka!

well apart from my real name...i like my IF name "Star"...i never realised i wud get so used to it wen i joined IF...but now wherever i see Star..i feel so related to it.....LOL  haha yah same here...i also identify star with ur name only.  it like becomes ur identitity... same w/ pinky.. idunt feel like its just a username now.. its like my nameLOL

thambu

IF-Achieverz

thambu

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
awwww  ...thankzzz  pinky   anyway nice version yaar ... I enjoyed reading

Post Reply New Post

Go to top