Pavitra Rishta

How could they just sit around like that?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kshre25

Goldie

kshre25

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
So I just saw today's episode and also the precap for Monday. What I don't understand is how Baba, kaka, shravni and Vandu, could just sit around when Aai was pushing Archu around when she was asking baba why Manav was marrying Shravni. Why did it take Manav to come out of his room and tell his mother to let her go. Why were they sitting around. I mean I can understand vandu and shravni but kaka & damodar baba? If aai is abusive half the reason is they let her. Baba at least should have stood up and tried to support Archu, but he just sat around.

Well on the positive note at least Manav stopped his mother. I'm really hoping that Archana, unlike her husband, actually works on getting Ajit punished and works on proving that she had no part in them being jailed.
Hopefully we'll get to see Manav warm upto her soon....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How could they just sit around like that?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Spartacus

IF-Dazzler

Spartacus

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

They have always been a mere spectator including our hero Mr.Manav,

Savita aai is the lady don.............

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.