=======

Brij Bhusan :- BB

Brij Bhusan's Wife :- Dhulan

Leher :- L

Abheer : - A

Kul Bhushan :- KB

Kul Bhusan's Wife :- Chachi

Episode starts with DISCLAIMER... Tongue

Then RECAP...   (Tight Slap...and dialogue...Whatever  happened yesterday)

LEHER "Sahi bola tha Chachi   ne na tumhe tumhari parwah hai na kisi aur ki ezzat..."(All that)

Then yesterday's aag episode...(Aaree bahiya aap ghar ko saaja rahe hai ya baarbaad kar rahe hai...hehehehe LOL LOL LOL)

Recap ends

Brij Bhusan(BB)  angry on his younger brother (KB) because of the low maintenance of the house...as water leaking  through wall...which caused fire in the house...

There at Abheer's place His father (the great lawyer )  complaining to Madhav's father that they have the habit to stay in this manner...they got whatever they want ...that too for free...

BB is very upset and discuss this with Dulhan...

Dulhan says that he should have not scolded him(KB) in front of children and everyone over there...

KB very upset (on terrace) ...his wife comes and then tries to explain him and says that she don't like any one fighting at home...dont increase this fight...as she don't like KALESH at home...

KB defends himself by saying that  He didn't even send enough money to built the house , never called and asked anything...and now he is blaming me instead of appreciating for everything...

His wife says... leave everything and come for dinner...He says I will come later...you go and serve dinner for rest...

BB comes and says...BAHU serve food.... everyone will have food together...

She leaves...

BB chats with his brother and tells him... that as they are not staying together since many years...so there is lot of communication gap between their relationship...Ram and Laxman also included in it...How Ram has the right to scold his younger brother and Laxman does'nt even utters a single word...

BROTHER - BROTHER Relationship DRAMA...continues for a while... Smile

BB says that he don't want his brother to stay in such condition...He says to KB that and even if he does'nt  take medicine when he is not well  that time also he will scold  him...

ADVERTISEMENT :- L to A....10 min mein terrace par aana Big smile

Leher  going towards temple looking here and there(I guess missing Abheer....hehehehe Smile Wink Smile)  She reaches temple ... removes her chappal...enters inside the temple...she finds SORRY written on every step of the temple...she looks here and there...very annoyed...finds no one...

She starts her prayer...(Some classical music running in background)

She comes out of temple after her prayer...finds a small red color remote car coming towards her...it had a white flag on it and SORRY written with red color ink...then she find  Abheer standing  near a book stall with remote in his hands...Seeing Leher coming towards the book stall abheer keeps the remote and a book aside which he had in his hands...

leher comes near the book store...asking abeer not to look at her...she acts as if is busy digging something in the book but it was just an excuse...Instead she came there as she wanted to talk with him...

A :- I just wanted to apologise for yesterday...

She interrupts...

L :-  Dont look at me ...Meet me at terrace after 10 mins

A :- Ofcousre...Big smile Big smile Big smile(smiles)What 10 mins...i can come in 5 mins...and your time starts now... LOL LOL LOL

BACKGROUND SONG:- AAJ UNSE PEHELI BAAR MULAKAT HOGI... (was good)

Abheer is quite happy and can't control his happiness...jumping around...he dashes with the milkman...runs towards his house...opens the door in style...moving upstairs...he first takes her sister's specks...then hitting baake...when he goes up swinging... he find his dad...Ouch he tries to walk straight and look serious in front of him...Smilethen take some flowers and shower it over his dadi...LOLLOLLOLhis mom smiles as she was busy doing TULSI  pooja...finally he reaches on time after all his hero act...hehehheLOLLOLLOL

ADVERTISEMENT :- Leher crying ???  Cry Cry Cry

Leher comes and find Abheer wrote (painted)THANKS on newspaper.(How quickly he does all this things...I don't understand...just in 10 mins...good going abheer...u are very QUICK at work....hehehehe LOL)

She closes the door of the terrace...L and A standing face to face on their own terrace...

A :- I knew you will forgive me...About last night...whatever happned yesterday...I was not under control...Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed at last... we all are humans...It happens...Wink Wink Winki didn't had control over myself...anyways at least you understood my feelings...I wanted to say........

Meanwhile...Leher started crying...

A :- Leher why are you crying??? Confused Confused Confused

L :- Don't do this abheer...just because of your stupid joke...my dad's dream of living in his own city will break...

A :- What happened??? (still confused) Confused

L :- Whatever you are doing ...it might suit you...but we belong from middle class family... you belong from high class ...your father is a well know lawyer...but my dad has only earn respect...(Paapa ki kamiyabi unki ezzaat hai)...We might be low in terms of money in front of you but everything we have is our self-respect(ezaat)...

A :- Why do you feel so...areee yesterday night.....

L :- Yesterday night you made me feel bad about about myself...(tumne hame aapni hi naazaaro mein gira diya...) and today morning...what was all that...what would people say that Mathur's daughter talks with each and every boy over here...if my name spoils here...my dad won't be able to show his face to anyone...i won't let this happen...

It won't take time for a girl's name to spoil over here...(Ladki ki ezzaat kaach ki tarah hoti hai...Ek baar daarar aane se kabhi nahi judti hai...)

A :- I am sorry if i did hurt you unknowingly...Plzzz forgive me...

L :-  Only  on one condition...There would be lots of people coming for the wedding....and as many people there would be...that many people would comment...so please during entire wedding don't come in front of me nor behind me ...anywhere....

Because of you I would get a bad name ...and because of me my daddy will get a bad name...i dont want this to happen...

So please If i mean someone to you... please give importance to my request...PLEASE...

She leaves...Her dupatta covers abheer's face...Abheer completely shocked and lost in thoughts...

END

Precap...

Abheer at Leher's place...He tells BB that Madhav have send him to help...

BB says (angrily...not as usual as he speaks )Tell your Madhav bhaiya that we do not need any help...

EPISODE ENDS....

I am sorry its too lengthy....this is my first written update...so please forgive... Smile

And yes if you like it then LIKE it...Smile

THANKS...

DO REPLY ...

Edited by preearies7 - 15 January 2010 at 2:07pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

kushuMehrotramrvlsmedhsgirlpower2101indyarocksakshtha19indulekhaER_ER_YAYPNHKshootingstarssashbbhagambhagdent4uminnie25loverashialoo12JaNa07rgattuKevasihudhoopkinareyInnocent angelAnvi2009naturesam.Ankita_88sweetshabpriyankumupaljyoti06surakshita..Serendipity..asmaanixx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YPNHK ~~~Written Update~~~15th JAN 10" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
It wasn't too long.
In fact I liked it this detailed.
It made me feel like I was watching the actual episode!
Thanks for the update.

preearies7

preearies7

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
ohhhh really!!! Thankyou... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHK

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
thankyou

sweetshab

IF-Rockerz

sweetshab

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
it wasn't long update..

i loved it the every word you have written with the description..

thank you..

musatfadking

musatfadking

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
it wasnt long and i liked this detailed update
thanks a lot for the update , thank u very much

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Thanks alot for the wonderful Update dear!! If this is ur first attempt then I must say ur quite creative Dear!

preearies7

preearies7

Posted: 18 January 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
ohhh...thankyou yaar mihirmishrafan ...quite short name ... :) 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top