This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

poo_supi

Goldie

poo_supi

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

This is for all boys in Indian forum.

Will you accept a girl who is pregnant without marriage?

Will you accept the child?

This is for all girls in Indian forum.

If you are pregnant by mistake, will you bring the child in this world?

and will you get married to someone else after being pregnant?

Plz reply .....................

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Serious poll" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
yes...if i were in my senses when i was being intimate with the guy then of course yes i would.  its a risk i took doing the act and i would take on this responsibility

will you get married to someone else after being pregnant?
no not unless i love them. i think i would just leave for a little while until i had the baby and probably start a life where it would be safe for me and the baby if people aren't willing to accept me and the child

for me it would be easy to do this cus i don't live in India but i'm sure this also happens in india

I don't think abortions are the only option but in India because of society its much more accepted or is the only resort for many women

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

If that happened with my consciousness, of course I'd take the responsability too, I've to assume my mistake .. I'd certainlly face lots of humiliation from my family itself as I'm from a traditional family .. my family cares a lot about society nd so I do .. so lots of difficulties, humiliation nd all are for sure there .. evn I'm from a rich family bt that doesn't mean that my parents will send me to America nd bring the child if sthg like this happened, we also care a lot about the family reputation so my family wd literally kill me .. in that case, I don't really blame Girish
If that was an accident or sthg like that, I'd leave the situation to my parents, they'd surely help me .. bt I don't hv to face any situation like this as I don't hv boyfriends, only arranged marriage fr me nd my parents won't let me go out with the groom b4 marriage LOL

and will you get married to someone else after being pregnant?

Definitely no .. I mean not like Shravni, marrying the guy's brother .. that's jst disgusting ! whn a pregnant widow marries aftr sm time, there's no issues, bt whn an unmarried pregnant girl marries, that's disturbing .. except if you are sure that the guy who wants to marry you really loves you, cares for you nd don't marry you jst for the sake of responsability nd society .. at the same time, I'd also love him nd be sure that he'll take care of the child jst like his .. bt I find it weird nd eww to say 'my kid' instead of 'our kid' evn though it's so common nd natural in today's world ..

Nice topic btw !!

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
It depends, means if i love that , i would not mind marrying her...

But, when it comes to case of Manav, not at all.. If i dont love her, how can i acept that ...

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I always take responsiblity of my actions . I would never make a mistake like that in the first place but if I did , I would never ever put this responsibility on another person.
That is downright disgusting , absolutely pathetic.

d.y.

Goldie

d.y.

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
depends on the situation

Post Reply New Post

Go to top