Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Happy Friday everyone.Hug

CVS need to do their homework. Ekta and CVS shouldn't assume that their viewers are stupid, and we don't have knowledge of the rituals and stuff.  Today I just loved Maulik for some reason he spoke 100 % truth. Watch Maulik and Santo jail scene Part 2/3. I think the killer is either Birwa or Hiten, leaning more on Birwa.  Sorry for the late update, my computer froze for one hour, and the video wasnt working.  IS the leap for 10 years or 14yrs?Confused Maulik mentioned 14yrs of jail time.

I would like to share something which is not realated to Bandini but I found out my  cousin in New Zealand and I have the same name.  Shocked

Another joke  I found to lighten the mood

Ring Bear
A little boy was in a relative''s wedding.

As he was coming down the aisle, he would take two steps, stop, and turn to the crowd.

While facing the crowd, he would put his hands up like claws and roar.

So it went, step, step, ROAR, step, step, ROAR, all the way down the aisle.

As you can imagine, the crowd was near tears from laughing so hard by the time he reached the pulpit.

When asked what he was doing, the child sniffed and said, "I was being the Ring Bear."LOLLOLLOL

Highlights
Santo is arrested
Maulik visits Santo in the jail
He is frustated with Santo calls her PAGAL
DM wakes up, and aks for Arjan

Detail Update Jan 15th 2010
Part 1
Baa gave her statement to the police, saying to save my son-in-law Dharamraj, Santo attacked Arjan but for her own selfishness she  killed Arjan. Baa signs the statement. Suraj calls Santo Maa and goes hugs her. He asks  her where she is going, and I am hungry. Santo feeds Suraj laddoo, everyone has tears in their eyes. (CVs where are your brains/research.)  The lady officer handcuffs her. Khemi/Baa/Khaddu have their backs turned. Birwa has some sort of fear expression like she has been crying.

The sad songs of Bandini play, as Santo looks at her family before leaving for jail.

Part 2 Maulik needs a big fat hugHug
In Police station they give Santo clothes, and take away her mangalsutra, she only has her bindi on, wearing white with navy blue border saree. Santo is staring into space, when Maulik comes and visits her. Maulik questions her why she did this, and she is like what. He says we both now, that you didn't say anything about Hiten/Khemi, it was I who said it.

Today I will tell you Santu, that whatever bad happened in that house it was I who did it. But why did you do it? In front of everyone why did you say that you have killed Arjan. Why did you take the entire blame on you Santu Mahiyavanshii? Why? I had my reason to hate because no one loved me in that house.  Not before or after. (You are forgetting your mother.) I had bad thoughts and fire inside of me because I wasn't the son of that house. I hate you and was jealous of you because you weren't the member of the house but everyone loved you and made you their own. What was the reason for you to lie to Khemi, say you instigate Arjan about Hiten & Khemi.  I become evil because even though I was member of the family no one made me their own.

I made decision to ruin everyone, but what reasons did you have? Why did you take the blame on yourself. I know you have the hobby of becoming Mother Thersa, now tell me Santu Mahiyavanshiwho killed Arjan?

Part 3
Maulik says Arjan attacked Papa first, Papa was unconscious so he couldn't attacked Arjan.  I didn't kill Arjan and neither could you  have killed him. Tell me, you know who the killer is. Its a member from that house. Santo is having flashback of that day, when she opened the door she saw that Arjan had dagger in his back. Maulik in his angry tone says Santo Mahiyavanshii tell me the truth, who is the killer that you have turned bad to hide their bad deeds.

Santo tells Maulik, to take care of everyone at home, and I am sorry that I hit you. Maulik is like you must be kidding me, and says Shut up, have you lost your screws. Are you insane, or do you have no brains?(I think all the members of the M-family are brainless/cuckoo) I know the killer is a from the family.

Don't try to be so nice. Its useless, the person who you are trying to save will not save you or come visit you. I hate you because you trying to become Saint Santo because i can't tolerate this much niceness. I can understand if someone pretends to be nice because its their own selfishness.  What madness is this Santo turning your self bad, for someone else without being selfish. Are you not human, don't you feel bad. (EKta heroines are not human they are Saint from another plant.LOL) Why are you doing this?

Santo tells Maulik to take care of  suraj as he is little, and help Birwa  with her studies since her exams are coming. Maulik says to Santo you are PAGAL. I love his next line "Have your brains checked by a doctor?" ROFLFor someone else you are going to jail. Do you know the meaning of JAIL? Do you know what the police are saying? You are going to rot in jail for 14 years. Do you know how count 14? You are going to be a buddhi. Your life will be finished for you. No one will know for who, why, you did this sacrifice, everything will be ruined for you. Maulik is just frustated, annoyed, and irrated by Santo replies.

Santo tells Maulik: don't run away from relationship just tie in them. Maulik is like what will i get sentence in jails. He calls her "Rishto ki Bandini." You are going to rot in here. Santo says you will never understand all this. She tells him to go home, they need you.Maulik says that they don't need me, and I don't need them. She tells him I know you love them, but you don't say anything. You are also tied in relationship, but you don't accept it, and I do.

Part 4
DM wakes up (has flashback of Arjan attacking him), the nurse tells the doctor, Babuji tells Champakali to call everyone. Woh asha hai, song plays in the background. DM asks the family members for Arjan and wants to see him. Babuji says to DM to get some rest, and DM says you don't know what he did. Hiten makes an excuse saying Arjan is out of town for some work. DM tells Baa, how would  I feel on my  wedding anniversary my son in drunk state attacked me. He would have to go away from my house. Doctor tells Taru that you guys have to be careful around him, he won't be able to tolerate any chatakas.   Doc says don't tell him about Santuri/Arjan.  DM asks for KHemi, everyone is shock to see Khemi wearing red saree. Episode ends on Taru/Baa's shock face.Shocked

I am some what disappointed in DM because he didn't ask for Santu, sigh that means he knows Santu is not the killer. My advice for DM is go to some mountain and become a Sansaysi, that won't have pressure on his brains, and he will be safe from his insane family and his sister.LOL Maybe there is hope for Maulik. Confused
Joke #2 Alphabet
Little Johnny asks the teacher, "Teacher, can I go to the bathroom?"

The teacher says, "Yes, but only after you recite the alphabet Johnny."

Little Johnny says, "Fine" and quickly babbles out: "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNO_QRSTUVWXYZ!!!"

The teacher asks, "Where is the P?"

Johnny screams, "IT'S RUNNING DOWN MY LEG!!! PLEASE LET ME GO TO THE BATHROOM!!!"

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by *Piku* - 15 January 2010 at 12:59pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

921royalb1ndumvatsaazminamahcirchhedasoujik27kashish01Shahinakhgonte86swarajgirER_ER_YAanilamistryrudmilatherimsimSwiss Mallussanjanakamatsmegha.pviraf4uDesdemonacrazyballmahalaxmiksanrajlovermd410bookbrain007Gauri22cimbaaksnkuttapusam78sihualias90bahanesoni-zeeJes75bumtrinketsoap-criticashbipashasigridRoarkapknfjhol-Samira--SilverFlames-ammoosleena04aamirkhanfanstranger2roseMallika113swan20Anu-Reddynikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jan 15th 10: Santo in Jail/ DM wakes up" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alias90

Goldie

alias90

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
14 YEARS?!?!?!!?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks Piku.. the last part of Maulik-Santu meet was hilarious.. he was right..Santu should be in mental aylum than in jail..yeh ladki pagal ho gayi hai.. and he was so frustratedROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajlovertha_germansoni-zee-Samira-Anu-Reddyleena04*Piku*

alias90

Goldie

alias90

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

If DM believes the family... if he doesnt even visit Santu in jail.. then.. *mimes strangling him*

Anu-Reddy

alias90

Goldie

alias90

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Wait, for good behaviour maybe santu gets released earlier.

Anu-Reddy

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thank you...Piku...

I think the killer might be Birwa by reading your post...

Santu may have taken the blame so Birwa won't spoil her life...Any mother will do that if they saw their child has killed some one...

But my dear santu all of this will go in vain...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddyleena04*Piku*

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
thanks Piku!

Well, here goes Bandini down the drain. If Maulik can learn something from Santu then I would be happy at least it accomplished that much but from the promo, even that much wont happen.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Piku*Anu-Reddyleena04

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
The killer could be Birwa the killer was not too tall otherwise we could have seen him/herLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanrajloveranna44Anu-Reddyleena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top