15 Jan written update - last episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

This was the last episode. It showed how the past life regression helped the participants. In brief it was shown who were the guests and what problems they had. It is also shown in very brief what they saw in the regressions. I am not explaining those here because these have already been shown (in more detail) in earlier episodes.

Interviews with some of the participants are shown.
Eva Grover:- Before the regression there were lots of problems in my life. I was speaking whatever I was visualising. I saw that I committed suicide in my past life. I had suicidal tendencies even in this life. But now I have because much stronger because I thought what I got after committing suicide in the past life. I have become more confident now. I am really happy.

Amit Chakravorty - I suffered from claustrophobia. I feared being in any closed space such as lift. I saw how I was closed in a box and thrown inside water in my past life. Now my life is completely different. Now I have no problem going in any room without windows or going in a lift.

(It is shown that Amit is using a lift.)

Shekhar Suman - In this life I suffered from a tragedy that I lost my son. I wanted to know if I had relation with him in my past life. I was very happy to know that he was my son in my past life too and I hope that I will meet him in the next birth too. It is said that suppressing grief increases it. I and Alka (Shekhar's wife) shared our pain with others and we felt relaxed.

Swati Singh - In flights, I always felt lots of anxiety during takeoff and landing. I saw that the plane in which I was travelling in my past life crashed. The regression took lots of time and I felt tired after it. After the regression, I have boarded one flight. I was more relaxed. I have become more relaxed now. I believe that God's accountants take care of so many details. People think that I must be acting during the regression. But I have never acted in my whole life. How could I act when I was almost half asleep?

Shivesh Sharma - I could relate to many things in my past life. I saw how I was beaten. Now I have become more confident.

I did not know that my life would change after the regression. My problem was that I often dreamt about plane crash and I could not save the people. During the regression I felt as if I was really in my past life. I was feeling slight pain even after the regression. It has been one month since the regression and I do not get that dream any more. So I get more peaceful sleep. Earlier I did not believe in reincarnation at all. Now I do.

Mannat Singh - I used to believe that our problems in this birth are related to something in our past life. So I wanted to see if my back pain was due to that. I felt as if I was really in my past life. I found the connection that my back pain was due to being shot in my back in my past life. I also saw that my friend Daksh of this life was my friend Sultan of that life. Now I do not suffer from back pain at all. This is a problem which many doctors could not solve. But the problem got solved by past life regression.

Kunwar Manvindra Pratap Singh (prince of Rajpippla) - I believed in past life. I saw lots of connections between my past life and this life. I was a farmer in my past life. I was crossing a river with my two year old son. He slept and drowned and died. My wife was always angry with me after that. I took renunciation. And I died in that life in a Muth. Now my fear of water has reduced and my belief in past life has become stronger. I can say that it is a reality and it is a scientific process.

Shweta Shukla - I used to dream of snakes. I even feared seeing snake in any TV program such as in discovery channel. In my past life, I had killed a snake. I was punished in that life but I used to get dreams even in this birth. Now I do not fear snakes that much. I and my family are planning to visit the temple that I saw in the regression so that we can have darshan of Shivji.

Santosh Thorani - I used to get afraid a lot if I saw a knife. During the therapy, many images flashed in my mind. I explained whatever I saw. Nobody told me how to act. I described what I saw. Earlier I never believed in rebirth at all. I was under impression that I would be given a script and would be told how to act. But nothing like that happened.

Vandana Dubey - I feared water so much that even a picture of water made me afraid. I used to dream that I was drawning. During the regression I saw myself as a fisherwoman. I got the answer that I died because of drawning in water in my past life and that is why I feared water so much in this life. I have started using hand shower now and I am also going to join swimming classes.

Liliput - Namaste, adab, you recognize me? I am Liliput. In my past life in 1514, I was beaten on my legs because I had done something wrong. In the next birth, my legs were cut by running train. That is why my feet are small in this birth. I have learned that we face the consequences of our actions in one birth in next birth.

Payal Rohtagi - I had a problem that I could not communicate with my father. I have found the reason for the miscommunication. It was so strange that I saw my father as my friend in my past birth and my wife in that birth had run away from me. It was a good experience.

Shalini Hingar - I feared Holi since my birth. I used to lock myself inside a room and I used to get afraid hearing voices of people who were playing holi. I had put a condition that I would marry only if after marriage, I would never be asked to play holi. I learned why I feared holi. I saw visuals as if some movie was going on in my mind. I saw that I was in Belapur in my past life. I have never been to Belapur in this life. In past birth I died on the day of holi. Because of that I feared holi in this birth. People think that this regression is fake. But actually this is all real experience.

Saumya Srivastav - I have my mother, elder sister, elder brother in my family. I became paralysed after an accident in my childhood. I wanted to see if I can get any connection with my past life. Today I am in this boat. Earlier I could not gain the courage to move in a boat but because of the regression, I am able to move in boat now. Today I miss my father a lot because he used to ask me to travel in a boat.

Ravi Kissen - It is said that soul does not become old and does not die. Weapons cannot cut it, fire does not burn it, water does not wet it, air does not dry it. The way the journey of sould continues, same way our journey from one life to another will continue. If you want to know the answer of any of your problems, write to us at raaz@ndtvimagine.com Allow me to take your leave from now till then. Good night.

I do not know what Ravi meant by "till then". Was he referring to another season of this program?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swarajgirmahalaxmikuknaik99bholabearminuuPriyank.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "15 Jan written update - last episode" in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Thanx for the update, sad to see that the show is over, but also happy that season 2 will be there and starting soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top