Written/Vid/Pics Update 15th January

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I don't know what to say .........  Thanks for the update. 
Thanks for the update....
Thanks for update
I hate Sharavni 🤬
even i hated today episode was kind of boring and monotonous.
i would rate 5/10
Thanks for update.. 7/10 from me.. Atlast, archu will come to know truth.. i wanted this to happen as quickly as possible..
thks fr the update Mitti .. Hmm i'm nt gonna watch today's epi .. I expected Manav to b more mature, esp in this kind of situation bt I'm disappointed .. nd now, I'm pretty sure Shrav nd her dad will turn negative, maybe she won't let Manav go close to her again in these 3 months .. As said by sm1, it'll b ArMan love vs Savni

I'd gv a 6 ..
Thank you for nice update and I love your mini update ...

I know there are MIL like savita out there...I feele so sorry for Archu...

Savita will leave no stone unturn to make her life HELL
Thanks for the lovely update.....I hate this Shravani's character ...it's disguisting to think of marrying the boy friend's brother...Y should Manav marry Shravani to hid Sachin Child....How horrible...I can't understand this concept....If Sharavni really loved Sachin then would understand ArMan...but looks like she is certainly gonna turn negative........
   Y can't ekta put Rasika, manju and Savita in the same dark room and lock the door throw the key away....
Manju & Vinod are suppose to be moving in their new flat so why was there an ultimatum that either Manju stays or Archu stays, making Archu to leave and face the horrible Sav aai.  How come Ekta's script writers forget this.
thanks for posting . Very very sad episode . This is a new Manav , totally new .
This Manav belongs to Shravani .Best of luck to him  and his new wife to be . Archana has to leave this house ASAP.I cannot bear to see her getting insulted this bad .