Dill Mill Gaye

15/1 - Sid-Riddz-TJ : 44O V hai , chhoona hai mana

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Sid really , really , really hates Riddz, I tell you. And Riddz hates him enough to kill him. πŸ˜†.... Today as Dr. Keerti was telling a horrified trio of Yuvi, Naina and JP that Dr. Siddhant and Dr. Riddhima were the most responsible doctors around and that they had gone to Lonavla together , we had the not-so-responsible doctors having the greatest hatred nautanki in Lonavla... they were literally playing kidnapping-kidnapping.πŸ˜†.

Sid was only concerned about his Princess TJ's happiness. The sweetheart that he is , he lovingly gathered the little girl in his arms and had his sweet conversation with the little one. TJ was actually feeling bad for Riddzie who lay gagged and struggling in the backseat. But Sid really did not give a fig. He was glad that Miss. Chapad-chapad had finally shut up... but was astonished that she managed to create so much havoc and noise inspite of being gagged. πŸ˜†... Next , they had to keep Riddz somewhere safely so that she was also safe and wouldn't interfere with their child's play. If it was not for TJ, Riddz would have spent the entire night in Sid's car with the Houston dude least bothered about what happened to her.

It was hilarious how Sid so neatly places Riddz in a chair in the guard's room , cleanly gags her mouth and ties her with a rope, as if getting her ready for some occasion. TJ watched her innocently , siding with Sid but feeling  bad for Riddz at the same time. And as the little child went off to fetch herself some water , Sid , itching to be mean to her glared at her and she glared back at him. He bent over a little and said that she is glaring hard enough to burn him to ashes but he is not scared.. It must be so difficult for her to keep shut. Sid did all that , not only because he has to keep Riddz in check , but also because he wanted to be mean to her. πŸ˜†

As Sid pulled back , Riddz stole threads got stuck in his wrist watch because he had held the chair from near her shoulders. He was plain irritated and tried to pull away his hand but the watch wouldn't leave Riddz clothes....πŸ˜‰

AND NO PPZ.... There was NO romance happening here. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Both of them as angry as ever. Sid went closer to free his hand and the awkwardness of having their faces so close to each other was soon replaced by a mental slap of hatred. Their eyes just met for a few seconds and the tension showed... Sid pulled back and left with TJ to play , locking Riddz in. There is no distant glimpse of any ceasefire between the two , forget any sort of civilized behaviour. πŸ˜†

Later , TJ and other kids requested Sid to release Riddz or else she will actually get him suspended. But you could see that Sid really doesn't care about his suspension... infact , he doesn't care about his life , career or himself. He just lives in the moment and for him... right now, TJ's happiness was of prime importance. Tomorrow, even if Riddz suspends him , he is ready for it. πŸ˜†

While the lovely kids apologized to a raging but taped-mouth Riddz , there was no sign of any apology or any warm line on Sid's face. He just stood there , arms crossed against his chest and , looking at her with the most frigid expression- he was anything but sorry. That is the extent to which Sid has been instigated and hurt by Riddhima. 😑

Even after promising TJ that Riddz will not scream if released , the first thing that Riddz does upon being released is abuse Sid with a 'bloody scoundrel' and snatch his phone to complain to Shankypanks. πŸ˜†...so, unless the last part is Sid's live dream , he cannot sing a 'Khud ko kya samajhti hai' with Riddz and the kids.

Today's episode , while highlighting the relationship tensions of YuNa😳 ( post coming up after this ) .... reflected the concerns of Shanky as a father when he decides to follow Sid and Riddz to LonavlaπŸ˜†, underlined the utter tenderness and inherent goodness of Sid where he can take insane risks for the people he likes.πŸ‘.. and not to forget the deep-rooted animosity between Sid and Riddz where Sid feels anything but sorry for his behaviour with Riddzie. πŸ˜†

Miles to go before they both learn to even look at each-other in a civilized manner.

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its funny how Sid is with Ridz, this episod emade me laugh lol

Also how Ridz is getting all the praise from Dr Keerti lol
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Totally agreed.. i am soo glad Sid showed Ridzie her place.. i loved their interactions today.. TJ kept on feeling bad for Ridzie but Sid couldn't care less, and that actually goes to show how much she has hurt him !!  And, yes, Sid could be suspended but he doesn't care.. before he came back for Tamanna and this time also he will stay for TJ in Sanjeevani.. And Sid is doing this because he is a good human being but also because TJ reminds him of Tammana and he does love her yet!! And, i totally agree.. that eye-lock was not at all romantic.. infact it was all daggers.. they were shooting mental daggers at  each other ..

As for Ridhimma, i am disappointed in her charachter.. She actually promised the kids not to shout and get angry, but she breaks her promise.. She really has become heartless!!  And yes, it will take God-knows-what for Ridz to see the human side of Sid and stop hating him!!

finally, my Sidhimma Quote of the day goes to Sid for remembering Tamanna:

"She taught me how to love, but not how to stop"

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

Miles to go before they both learn to even look at each-other in a civilized manner.

πŸ˜†

So true nitz. But these two are oozing chemistry!! i wonder how many screens they will set fire when they start looking at each other in a civilized manner.
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolaries4

"She taught me how to love, but not how to stop"

I totally love your quotes.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Lennie. Riddz and Sid hate to be with each-other. Lolz. And today, Sid was leaving no opportunity to vent out frustrations on him. Hahahhaa.

@Ash. So true. I think i know what creatives are cashing on. Sid and Riddz have a torrid man-to-woman chemistry.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolaries4

Totally agreed.. i am soo glad Sid showed Ridzie her place.. i loved their interactions today.. TJ kept on feeling bad for Ridzie but Sid couldn't care less, and that actually goes to show how much she has hurt him !!  And, yes, Sid could be suspended but he doesn't care.. before he came back for Tamanna and this time also he will stay for TJ in Sanjeevani.. And Sid is doing this because he is a good human being but also because TJ reminds him of Tammana and he does love her yet!! And, i totally agree.. that eye-lock was not at all romantic.. infact it was all daggers.. they were shooting mental daggers at  each other .. πŸ˜†

As for Ridhimma, i am disappointed in her charachter.. She actually promised the kids not to shout and get angry, but she breaks her promise.. She really has become heartless!!  And yes, it will take God-knows-what for Ridz to see the human side of Sid and stop hating him!!

"She taught me how to love, but not how to stop"πŸ‘

I know.πŸ˜†.. Sid could actually bite Riddz' neck off at that closeness - they really looked daggers , you are right. And am glad that Sid is making TJ happy , the girl needs this sunshine before she loses her.

As for Riddz , she has frigid-ized herself , disappointed in everything and everyone. Riddz was not really listening to the requests of kids and TJ , she was only waiting to pounce on Sid and she did. Their fights are getting really ugly and there is going to be one massive jolt in this fight that will break one of them and make the other one see reason. Hope so.

And i love your quote. It is APT.😳

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To a practical soul like me...both of these otherwise balanced people r going overboard...they r over reacting and getting too dramatic...

First Sid..nobody in their right minds even for a moment forgets the one u r dealing with in this manner is actually the daughter of the dean of the hospital where he works, and not to mention..binding and gagging n taking her without her will to any place does construe for the worst legal charges...n Sid other than the Tamanna episode, is not that much of a fool...

Similarly for Ridz, if somebody has walked with hob nailed shoes over ur heart and soul, u become more receptive and understanding towards others pain and anguish...her refusal to see the humance point of view is ..soo not her..

Although its fun to watch the fireworks,,but somewhere my mind tells me this is kindda unreal and too drawn out..

Just my opinion, i love their perfomances but showing sequences without logic puts DMG in the same calibre as other soaps..god forbid
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

I know.πŸ˜†.. Sid could actually bite Riddz' neck off at that closeness - they really looked daggers , you are right. And am glad that Sid is making TJ happy , the girl needs this sunshine before she loses her.

As for Riddz , she has frigid-ized herself , disappointed in everything and everyone. Riddz was not really listening to the requests of kids and TJ , she was only waiting to pounce on Sid and she did. Their fights are getting really ugly and there is going to be one massive jolt in this fight that will break one of them and make the other one see reason. Hope so.

And i love your quote. It is APT.😳

Someone is going to get hurt in the war, physically lol - though its always Sid like today she kicked him πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eveline

To a practical soul like me...both of these otherwise balanced people r going overboard...they r over reacting and getting too dramatic...

First Sid..nobody in their right minds even for a moment forgets the one u r dealing with in this manner is actually the daughter of the dean of the hospital where he works, and not to mention..binding and gagging n taking her without her will to any place does construe for the worst legal charges...n Sid other than the Tamanna episode, is not that much of a fool...

Similarly for Ridz, if somebody has walked with hob nailed shoes over ur heart and soul, u become more receptive and understanding towards others pain and anguish...her refusal to see the humance point of view is ..soo not her..

Although its fun to watch the fireworks,,but somewhere my mind tells me this is kindda unreal and too drawn out..

Just my opinion, i love their perfomances but showing sequences without logic puts DMG in the same calibre as other soaps..god forbid

You are BANG-ON baby but i have seen soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many unreal things in DMG that now , i just sit back and enjoy the show. πŸ˜†....

But i will like to make a point here.... Not everybody becomes receptive , empathetic and understanding once their hearts are ripped apart.... some people become totally opposite - Bitter and frigid , ready to burn down the world. So, the only thing i don't agree with you upon is your take on Riddzie's new persona...
. Ppl do become bitter and unreasonable when life is unfair , very unfair. And Sid has just fallen in her path at a volatile time.
Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago