URMILA and other stars advises on Student Stress

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

After '3 Idiots', Bollywood advises on student stress

January 15th, 2010 - 10:17 am ICT by IANS -

By Subhash K Jha
Mumbai, Jan 15 (IANS) Aamir Khan starrer "3 Idiots" has spurred Bollywood personalities to look at their educational qualifications, how they got their degrees and how students should lead their lives.

The film, about life in an engineering college, tried to give the message that getting a degree is not the be-all and end-all of education.

Here is how some Bollywood personalities react to questions on their student life and give their advice to students:

Urmila Matondkar: "I'm a BA in psychology. I was always under stress in both school and college as I had to manage both studies and acting. I dealt with it by diverting stress into positive aggression in my studies.

"My advice to students: Stress is part of life. You can't run away from it. So deal with it before it's too late. It helps to be book-smart at any time of life, as long as you learn from those books and not just mug."

Read more: http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/after-3-idiots-bollywood-advises-on-student-stress_100304051.html#ixzz0chAvwMGP

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters