Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Sushant becomes a defective piece

Thursday, 14 January 2010 18:30

Sushant becomes a defective piece    

Sushant Singh Rajput aka Manav of 'Pavitra Rishta' had a very nice year 2009 but the actor is somewhat unhappy with 2010 due to some unfortunate and dangerous experiences right from the start of the year.

In a conversation with Sushant he exclaims, "I had a wonderful year, 2009 as I started working for 'Pavitra Rishta' which was a big break for me but the year 2010 has not been very nice so far, health wise. I have got injured thrice since the first day of the year and health broke down eventually."

"Firstly, my martial arts became reason for an injury and then followed a hit and run case by a biker and thirdly a fight with a person. My injuries are also seen in some of my shots and are quite visible to viewers. Last 10-15 days have turned me into defective piece (laughs)."

Let's hope that henceforth I won't jump into getting injured," signs off the actor keeping his fingers cross. Well Sushant, all we can say is get well soon!

-Tejashree Bhopatkar /Sampurn Media

Hi..dun belong to this forum..but luv the show..n especially ArMan Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushants not so happy 2010 .." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Has already been posted.Topic Closed.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top