Rahul Mahajan on Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayenga

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JawSoumya

Goldie

JawSoumya

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Rahul Mahajan on Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayenga

Rahul Mahajan, who claims he would marry on NDTV Imagine's Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayenga, chose the 15 finalist "would be brides" himself.

finalist probable brides

Why did you get involved in selecting the finalist probable brides?

I fortunately didn't have to sit through the initial processes; I only sat through the auditions of the top 60 girls out of 16,500 girls. And then I took the profile of the top 15 girls to my mother and she approved of them. That's how they made it to the final list. I sat through the process because this marriage is a life altering decision for me.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahul Mahajan on Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jayenga" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JawSoumya

Goldie

JawSoumya

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Whats the plan?
Were you anxious before the auditions began?

(Smiles) Not anymore. Now I am looking forward to tie the knot by the end of the next two months. I've already planned my honeymoon. Now, I just need my honey to realize that dream.

What's the plan?

We'll set off to a tropical place, with beaches and breeze. I would ideally not want her or me to carry mobile phones with us. Even laptops are banned on our honeymoon. It has to be a beautiful process of getting to know my life partner, better.

Shweta Singh
Your earlier relationship with Shweta Singh went kaput. Any lessons that you learnt?

No one would ever want his or her marriage to end. Mine ended for various reasons but I've learnt to move on because you don't stop because you failed. I know a few things that may not work with a woman. This time, I do want to spend ample time setting up my grihasti with my ladylove. To ensure that she is always happy and renew my marriage vows every year with a honeymoon.
ideal partner
What is it that you are looking for in your ideal partner?

She should have a dynamic personality. She should be able to outdo me in almost every respect. Defeat me, win me. I'm looking for an equal.

girls
Have the girls been talking to you about your past stories?

They all have come to the show, knowing everything about me from before. The media had exploited all the happenings in my life for news. So, they don't have to ask me about those things.

delayed
But why the show is being delayed so much?

It is not getting delayed, as I told you how many girls we guys have seen. So it was a long process for searching for the perfect bride. From 16,500 we take out 15 finalists. So you can guess how much time it would have taken.

Rakhi Ka Swayamwar
But do you think the show will work, as now everyone knows that Rakhi Ka Swayamwar was fake and she didn't marry the person she finalized. Do you think your second season will grab that much TRP?

Yes, I think. Maybe Rakhi didn't get the perfect guy whom she could marry. But I have sat personally for the final auditions and from 60 finalists I have selected the final 15. Now I am all ready for everything and I think people will watch it so that they also can get an experience on how to choose their bride (laughs). Let the show start and then you can watch it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top