Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Size makes all the difference:

Edited by Summer3 - 16 January 2010 at 4:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does Height Matter?? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

oh HEIGHT!!! LOL i thought something else lolz

hmm my height is 6' 1, have 1 to 2 more years to grow... my dad is 6' 2 so i guess i'll be the same :)

You might shrink as well u knw Big smile

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged

well some ppl just aren't prepared to have a partner, so they go on putting any kind of pretexts to stay single, like "Noo.. he isnt fair enough" or "omg she cud be my younger sister!" or "ahhh too perfect" Confused beleive, happens.

As for the name of "perfect jodi" is the one where the partners understand each other, know each other, like each other in all ways, and is a balanced and harmonious couple.

BTW i have read that u gals r even capable of making ur guy wear heels. Shocked well, how much time will a man bear wearing heels? they r just not like that,but whatever, let's stick to the topic. LOLTongue

Well as for me, I just instinctively tend to look at taller boys, I mean, boys that r either of my same height, or one/two/few but less than 50 inches taller than me. Otherwise they wud be called older or younger bros.. LOL btw have you ever discussed about age difference in love? cudnt it be an interesting topic?
But well... u cannot control these kind of things when it's real love anyway.. so who cares. When it comes, we'll see.. Sleepy

Meena1

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

well some ppl just aren't prepared to have a partner, so they go on putting any kind of pretexts to stay single, like "Noo.. he isnt fair enough" or "omg she cud be my younger sister!" or "ahhh too perfect" Confused beleive, happens.

As for the name of "perfect jodi" is the one where the partners understand each other, know each other, like each other in all ways, and is a balanced and harmonious couple.

BTW i have read that u gals r even capable of making ur guy wear heels. Shocked well, how much time will a man bear wearing heels? they r just not like that,but whatever, let's stick to the topic. LOLTongue

Well as for me, I just instinctively tend to look at taller boys, I mean, boys that r either of my same height, or one/two/few but less than 50 inches taller than me. Otherwise they wud be called older or younger bros.. LOL btw have you ever discussed about age difference in love? cudnt it be an interesting topic?
But well... u cannot control these kind of things when it's real love anyway.. so who cares. When it comes, we'll see.. Sleepy

aye, aren't you a teenager? No comments on adult posts!LOL

Girl_2007

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

ROFL
what about YOU sir? u know, there's a sayingWink: "How many ppl run away from others coz they haven't seen themselves in the mirror"
and... love is nowadays somethin more related to young ppl Cool adults have no time.

debayon

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged

ROFL
what about YOU sir? u know, there's a sayingWink: "How many ppl run away from others coz they haven't seen themselves in the mirror"
and... love is nowadays somethin more related to young ppl Cool adults have no time.

LOL I just commented to remind you. I like that attitude, adults have no time. Hell right!!Thumbs Up

Girl_2007

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged

ROFL

LOL I just commented to remind you. I like that attitude, adults have no time. Hell right!!Thumbs Up

in that case, thanks for caring for me and my innocence. LOL oh, thanks. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top