Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuckoocutter

Originally posted by sneha0601

It never did to me. Unless the guy isn't a dwarf or a giant in front of me, seriously it never bothered me for one or two centimeters up or down, at least till now. I don't know if my taste would change when I come of age to date guys, but till now, I always keep on saying it wouldn't really matter.

The size of his heart AND brain would matter though, for sure! Wink

lol guy'd have to be pretty big to accomodate all that... double-barreled air-head. LOL

Yeah, very much pretty big!! LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does Height Matter?? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Ever played with a shape sorting toy as kids. Does not work too well if you try to shove a triangle into a square or such. Size and shape matter. Its simple logical construct. Smile

But how much Sarina? Would you not find yourself, otherwise than physical of course, compatible with a guy who is 50kg heavier, or somewhat taller than you? Is it really that much important, as much as other factors are?

Trying to work out the Devil's advocate over here! Wink

On a serious note though, perhaps yeah, I could wonder if it should matter that much? And I am asking because, forget anywhere else, I've seen so many couples in my own family that are least compatible physically but you couldn't find better pairs, and a few very much compatible physically, but nothing working out. How much does it really matter? After the first few years of attraction and staying together, who's going to bother about it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl_2007

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolgal_dmg

Okay I came across various threads Like Why do boys crave for fair girls, Slim girls etc........So I thought of asking You guys That How much Importance will You Give To the height of The Person? Usually tall guys and girls prefer Tall Partners. If the guy is Tall he would prefer a Tall Girl and the same goes for the girls. Will you like to settle with a girl/guy with whom there is a huge height difference or will you prefer a partner who is tall enough. This Height Factor too has become quite important these days and guys prefer girls who are tall so that it doesn't look awkward. Like a 6' boy won't marry or date a 5' girl in the same way a girl who is tall won't marry or date shorter guy
Depends who calls the shots.LOL
A tall guy will take any pretty girl whom he can jive.

Midnight_Shade

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

cuckoocutter

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Midnight_Shade

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Size doesnt matter But these type of Ego matters...Big smile

Girl_2007

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Since in general , girls prefer tall boys, i guess tall boys would disappoint more than the shorter ones.
Taller boys = taller expectations , i guess. LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Since in general , girls prefer tall boys, i guess tall boys would disappoint more than the shorter ones.
Taller boys = taller expectations , i guess. LOL
I guess it is okay if a short guy can jump very high (like in basketball)LOL

Girl_2007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top